1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Mother's Fear Of Exposure

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Jan 6, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]My mother expresses fear of exposure:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The other day my daughter chitra had been to my mom’s house and all were teasing her, when enquired my brother would say oh! U know anand [his son] informed all that his patti makes excellent nandu kari, crab curry, now my mother and non veg are poles apart and rahul her sister’s grandson calls up from US to say hai patti how is nandu kari? And she goes wild with anand telling this…so chitra also joined the joke and started teasing her..[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]In the meantime my brother would say, hey what is this, nothing can beat geography udirndu pochu u know? Chitra was amazed now what is it, so saying he said, long time ago mom was clearing the books and all of a sudden when she picked up his geography book all fell apart the pages just fell down apart, and she said geography udhirndu pochu, now this was enough for him to rag her for ages..[instead of saying the geography came apart she said the geography came apart]...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now my mom suddenly tells chitra, hey! Don’t go tell your mom otherwise she may blog about me here…hahaha and sure to her idea here I blog about it and hope you all will join with your small episodes which we can laugh here..sunkan[/FONT]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear suji,
    now is it fine with u..sunkan

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Sunkan, sometimes I mistake your name for Sulkan.. Just joking.....

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

no joke mals just go to google and images and click sunkan u will find me there too,,,sunkan