1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

My Motherland, I love my Motherland, May Victory be Always Yours My dear Motherland!

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by Poetlatha, May 27, 2015.

1. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

image.jpg

Couple of years back : One morning when I was having breakfast, and suddenly I recognized the Shape of My Motherland in the way I had eaten my peanut butter toast. I was surprised and immediately i stopped and got my camera and took a picture. I was surprised to see our neighbour's Srilanka too. My Srilankan friends were very glad to see that I didn't forget them...happy to share this Special picture of mine.

11 people like this.

2. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Re: My Motherland, I love my Motherland, May Victory be Always Yours My dear Motherla

Super creativity PL..

3. Poetlatha

Re: My Motherland, I love my Motherland, May Victory be Always Yours My dear Motherla

@VanithaSudhir : Thank you dear....by the way you, Rohan, and Kaniths are all rocking the couplet! Simply love it, can't stop laughing...I'm taking a break from laughing...it's sooooooooo funny!

2 people like this.
  4. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

So sorry for hijacking your thread.. I will stop spamming your threads .. :)-

2 people like this.
  5. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Very nice! Snow Lingam... Cheese Drawings... Now this!! Like how you think... :thumbsup

This reminded me of something, felt like sharing... Hope you wouldn't mind!

Last month, It was a very bad morning... I was upset... I went on my routine walking route, looking all dull & gloomy... Then I happened to see this on the ground, can u make out a smiley shape...Like this - " :) " ?!
    It really pepped up my mood instantly! :)

IMG_20150527_113856.jpg :)

6 people like this.
  6. Poetlatha

@Kaniths, lovely capture, this is how God takes care of us...out of the blue, unexpected and see what you spotted, not only the smiley there lies two leaves which is symbolic of love too, see closely and you will notice too! One is small and the other is big, the glow on big one is like fire the little one is ready to shoot an arrow of love to cool it down. So it's appears like an arrow stuck to the crown. The Smiley looks very cute, and sure does cheers you even more when you zoom into... ! Unnakku yaenakku Eeyarkai Annaiyin parisu, zoom pani photo yaeduthu frame pannu!

5 people like this.
  7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Epdilam yosikareenga!! :hatsoff

8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

PL Pallin Kalaivannam super

1 person likes this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@kaniths super imagination
    @Poetlatha super description

2 people like this.
  10. Poetlatha

pouriyavillai AMMA, "Pallin"... Thanks for liking, commenting and checking out this section. Please post some too if possible...