1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Mother! (in Law)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithila kannan, May 9, 2010.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

A very nice tribute for a mother(in-law) on a Mother's day, Mithila!:thumbsup
    If we practice to see only the positive effects on us, then there will be peace...am I right?

sriniketan

2. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

You are absolutely right,sri.There can't be a particular day as moyjers'day,her heart beats for her children as long as she lives.

love
    mithila

3. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear mithila mami,

Excellent write up about your MIL and a nice tribute for her on Mother's day...usually everybody will remember about their mother only on mother's day....it is so nice of you remember your MIL....that shows the kind of relationship you had with your MIL.....nice one....

4. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear Raji,
    Thank you for those loving words.They mean a lot to me.
    love
    mithila

5. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Lovely post..A tribute to her on Mother's day..Can make out that she was not just a MIL but by every means your own mother who had great influence on your life.
    Thanks for sharing..

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mithila Maami,

U have given a wonderful gift to ur MIL for mother's day...
    Simply great
    Keep goin

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  7. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mythili Kannan - It's such a touching tribute to your Mother (in law). Not all are lucky to have mothers in law like you and not all daughters in law praise their mother in law the way you have done.
    May God bless you...

8. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Mithila mam

Superb post. Enjoyed very much. Even i learnt from your MIL in respect of treating maids. I am one, who will give money easily and more, just thinking they are poor they need it, but i also realised, they never come to help when we need it.

So from your post now i learned, that how much i should give them so that they will know, i value money at the same time.

On mothers day, you have written a beautiful appreciative ode about your MIL. It also shows your character, that you accept that you learnt more from your MIL.

Even my MIL is a very neat and clean person, she keeps the kitchen clean,while cooking, she also taught me how to fold certain clothes in a nice way.

9. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Mithumma,
    Hope you are recovering fast. Wonderful post on mothers day about your MIL. Your writing is so simple yet so deep in care.We can feel how much love was there between the two of you. Glad your daughter is taking care of your little requests too :)
    keep writing to keep us educated,
    Aparna

10. ushkrish

ushkrish New IL'ite

hi
    enjoyed your post. i was reminded of my mom who was also a versatile women. very nice reading about your mil., that too when so many of the people say they are having tough time with their mils
    love
    usha