1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Mother departs...

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Oct 9, 2009.

1. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Please accept my deepest condolences,Cheeniya Sir.You always write so lovingly about your mother and this news was definitely a blow to me.May her soul rest in peace.

2. Deepa S

Deepa S Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,

Sorry to hear about the news. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family members. May your mother's soul rest in peace.

I pray god to give you and family members the strength to overcome her loss.

A mother's love and her place cannot be fulfilled by anybody else.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Cheeniya,

I am deeply anguished to hear the news of the demise of your mother. Mother only has an important role in grooming up the children. Though it is an irreparable loss we have to bear it and console ourselves thinking that at least we had the opportunity to serve her and love her until she breathed her last. My mother lived up to 94 years and she was with me when she breathed her last and I was blessed to be at her side.
    I do believe the departed soul will always bless us. May her soul rest in peace!
    With love,
    Pushpavalli Srinivasan

4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

Please accept my deepest condolences on behalf of ,my grand mother in law(Mrs.Bhageerathi).

Yesterday she read the obituary of your mother in the Hindu and was making a metion about it to me.Looks like she knows your family very well,esp you brother Mr.T.V.Ventakaraman.

5. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Very sorry to read this. I do follow your posts but have not fb'd so far.

A Mother is always the most precious person that we can turn to whenever we need and we will be received with always the same kind look and words.

I can understand how shocking this would be for you.

May the almighty provide you and family with the strength to bear this great loss.

Do take care.

regards Lakshmi

6. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Cheeniya Sir,

I dont have words to express my feelings.Heard about you and your writeups.Your mother should be a nice person to have such a son.

She will find a nice place near God.Dont worry Sir!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Ohhh Appa,

I never knew this news... I don't know how to console my appa.

No words to express myself...Pray almighty to rest her soul in peace and give you & your family the strength to bear this huge loss.

With you in grief and prayer,

8. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am extremely sorry to hear this sad news. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family members. I pray to God to give you the strength to bear this loss.
    May her soul rest in peace.

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Brother Sri,

Only a few minutes ago my attention was drawn to this wonderful eulogy paid by a dutiful son to his proud mother.

Whether it is 96 or 196, a parent's departure from this world creates an unspeakable void in our lives. While our intellect might console us that no amount of crying would bring her back, our heart would not even for a moment stop grieving. That's a facet of life which we never understand though all of us come into this world with confirmed return tickets. The only difference between this ticket and our normal Railway journey ticket is that in this ticket the return journey date is printed in invisible ink. And yes, the ink is indelible too.

Your mother has lived a full life and has left this world a fulfilled person. And the consolation to you and your elder brother who attained bureaucratic heights is that as she would have traversed on the onward path she would have glanced you two with justifiable maternal pride. You two would be sufficient enough for her to render her account of life to her Maker.

The eulogy you paid to your mother is one of the finest specimen of writings ever written in this site.

May her soul rest in peace.
    May He give you and your brother the strength to withstand this bereavement.

your brother,
    sridhar

10. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,
    My heart felt condolences to you and your family.
    May her soul rest in peace!

God bless!