1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My most embarrasing moment!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Bhiku Mhatre

Bhiku Mhatre Senior IL'ite

Devika : haha your incidents are truly amusing.........to others anyway :)

My most embarassing moment probably is the time between my engagement and wedding, I was at my in-laws house with mil and my wife's aunts and all and we were playing cards and I kept getting bad cards. I forgot for a moment where I was and the next time I had a bad hand I used some foul language to describe my luck - the room was silent and I was given really bad stares...I still remember that incident everytime I play cards.

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Oh BOY

Big LaughBig Laugh

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi Devika,
    had a great time reading everyones E-moments..guess it is my turn now..i am sure there are quite a few but recall this as it recently happened...
    we were off on a company trip a year back...In my dhs company they have this idea of a family trip over one weekend for all of them to bond..usually after dinner there is no activity except for karaoke singing..all the youngsters make the most of it and they will start chadaoing the boss...my dh said i cant sing for nuts but my wife is a good singer...they (i had once admitted to him that i would love to go on stage and sing with background music etc)..immediately started cheering and i went red.....dh said come on, if there is a hindi song u can...and to my bad luck we found thujhe dekha tho yeh jaana sanam...Well, it was absolutely off key ,our pitches did not synchronise and i am sure everyone was laughing....but they did say... hey that was well tried etc..and my dd ,the naughty devil took so many pictures of us , laughing away to glory......
    i have not enjoyed that fav song of mine without recalling this incident...
    Love
    Mindi