1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Mom brought an acrobatic speciman home!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, May 19, 2009.

1. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Aparajithaa,

Glad this made you laugh.... I would say thats a victory for me:)

Hey youre right I need to knew if this Acro speci is ruminating the head of other patients at my friends clinic. Pity the public around!

Thankyou so much for the beeeaaaautiful comment Apar, I looooooved it.. Now youve made my day:)

Love,
    Devika

2. Nithu

Nithu Gold IL'ite

Dear Devika mam,
    Happy to see ur feedback for my feedback...here is my feedback for ur feedback:spin:spin
    Due to limited usage of MB in our net connection,usually I copied the snippet in notepad in my folder and read it afterwards
    when iam online I used to open some other forums within that short time,
    So sometimes i give feedback and sometimes I failed to give but whatever Iam also one of the fan for ur writings. This time I came to know that u have a good sense of humour too :exactly:... u all are rocking here :2thumbsup:...
    Byeee...acch achch achchoooo (u are the reaason for this...:mrgreen:)

3. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Nithu, A friend as a fan is a treat dear...

Glad to know you like my blog and sorry about the achchcoooooooo....time for you to pass it to some pundit heheheeeee...

Love,
    Devika

4. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

hi devika rani
    a nice :rotfl:rotflstory. Are such acro specimen searching for th cause of cold are real?? :rotfl.so he got the Full fee as Acheee:)

You are being missed on my 1000 post yar,still waiting for that.

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  5. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Devi Darling !

You keep us yo-yoing between pathos and drollery that I wish I could reduce a kilo or two owing to this run.:crazy

'Acrobatic speciman', what an apt title and your mommy series is too hilarious to miss out.I still remember vividly 'My mom sent me to slaughter house' and that was when I became a fan of yours , drooling at your posts.

If I were in your house at that time, I could not have restraint my excitement only to giggles and would have laughed out loud.Oh Devi , you should have used your powerful eyes to zero on that pundit and he would have turned to ashes which would have left your mom scamper from the scene.Though secretly, I would love your mom to pursue her pranks on you because I cannot afford to miss out on the regular dosage of acrobatics you provide us ,while rolling on the floor after reading your posts.

6. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Devika,

Never knew you also have a funny bone inside... I believe few people have some extra funny bones inside which makes them to do funny things around.. I am just relieved of Pad's plight with height and now I read your's . you ma beti duo had some plans or what...

Hilarious post..Enjoyed reading..

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sweetie pie,

Yaar sorry late reply kar rahi hoon... Maaf kar dena.

So good to have your comments here Jaiii....Glad you liked it... Yeah I achooed his fee;))

Love,
    Debs

8. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

If yo-yoing helped my dear Sabi, then believe me I wouldnt be starving soooooo much.hehehee

So good to see you here Sabi... lovely to know that your getting entertained with all my Mommys antics...heheee

Sure dont worry she will always keep us entertained.. so what if the pundit is thrown away from the scene ..Mom will replace it with some other speciman.hehee

Lovely to have you here Sabi and please be visible... this invis mode that youre in these days are very detrimental to IL.

Thankyou so very much for that classic Sabitha comment:)

Love n tons of it,
    Devi

9. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Deepali,

Lovely to have you here :)

We Maa beti are defintely trying to provide some amusement.... Glad you liked the post Deepali... Always an absolute pleasure to see you here:)

Love,
    Devika