My message with an external site link did not get posted. Why?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vrindavipul,

When you attach the photos, if the attachment size is within the limit specified in the attachment window, it will get uploaded.

So you may want to resize it, in case it exceeds the size mentioned. Do try and let us know.

We look forward to seeing your works in the craft section soon :). All the best!

Bye

PS: I hope you are following the steps as mentioned in this post for attaching the file.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  2. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Saraswathipv

Thanks for the reply.I will try to do it again. In case I face a problem I will see you again in this thread.

lots of love

vrinda

3. localmadras

localmadras New IL'ite

i posted about a survey on chennai pre schools with external link. under the chennai-schools thread ... is it not allowed ?

4. SLV

SLV Gold IL'ite

Hello,
    My status says I am a Junior IL'te. Thank you.

1. Now i did sign-up for the partnership program with IL and have hosted the IL widget on my blogspot.
    After that i included the link to my blogspot in IL posts, but that was deleted.
    Sorry, am i failing to understand here?

2. Am unable to attach images to my posts. Forum rules says, Junior Il'te gets 10MB upload, my stats say i have uploaded around 700KB, whats the problem then?

Please do clarify.
    Thank you.

5. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello SLV,
    As a registered member of the Indusladies Community you are welcome to share about your blog site at an appropriate category in the Indusladies Directory: Indusladies Directory

As per our Forum rules you are not allowed to add/share external link to your blog anywhere in forum posting or in your signature. Hence external links will be removed by our Super Moderator.
    You can upload images with file size not exceeding 2MB. Please check your image file size and if you still have issues in uploading images to your posts, do let us know the error message.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    IndusLadies Team.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010