1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My marriage problems - looking for solution

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by hubby, Mar 4, 2010.

1. DevikaS

DevikaS Senior IL'ite

You have filled me up with so much anger today .. I hope you understand how it feels if someone beats you all the time and forces to have sex with you (rape) just because they are sexually dissatisfied!

Hope you make changes to your life soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    nakshatra1 likes this.
  2. battagani

battagani New IL'ite

no woman will love the person who don't respect her. b'coz you are husband, you think she should do what ever you demand, that is very bad. first of all please learn to respect your wife and every women. more you respect her feelings ,more she will love you. your affection is the only weapon to win your wife. please stop being an animal and try to be human first, then you can succeed as husband. love your wife as you love yourself, b'coz she is half of your body.

3. Maggie2009

Maggie2009 Gold IL'ite

I hate getting personal but you just DISGUST me...hitting a woman, discussing your sex life with your family like it is the latest nokia handset and your entire post is all about YOU YOU YOU...

God save that woman and please do stop and think of all your faults and RESPECT her first if you want this relationship to even work

nakshatra1 likes this.
  4. sansmomy

sansmomy Bronze IL'ite

Wow, great! You did a big favor to her by not raping her...'Self desciplined and lady-respecting'?????

~S.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  5. sarma

sarma Senior IL'ite

Hubby,

You need to slow down. First thing to realize is that a wife is not a sex-on-demand machine!

You need to think carefully. Based on what you said here so far, your cousin did her more disservice than you. That being said, you need to think of these few things before you expect anything from your wife.

1. Did you earn her respect?
    2. Did you earn her trust?
    3. Did you (start to) earn her love?

If you are honest, you will probably answer no to each. You can't demand them. You have to earn them before you call her a wife. it's high time you think about what you are giving before you think of gettin' somethin'.

Take a moment. You should! Then it'll all come to you!

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  6. Menku

Menku Junior IL'ite

Hi,

You need to get things straight in ur head ! You were not mentally prepared for marriage but u still went ahead with it...marriage to u was all about having sex and getting laid ! When that was not fulfilled u got frustrated, abusive and impatient ! How can u and why would u discuss ur sex life with ur family, friends and relatives ....By doing this u have broken ur wife's trust for the rest of the life and u will need to work very very very hard on it to build this back ! How would u feel if ur wife went and told her relatives that u are nt getting hard and are worth nothing and next time when u saw her relatives they started judging u based on wat ur wife has told them ! Put urself in her shoes and U will know why she is avoiding sex with u ! No girl on this earth would want to have sex wkith a man who is as spineless as u are ! U never take responsibilty of ur actions and life ! U keep blaming the cousin, father in law, MIL, BIL etc etc.....Everyone has played wat role they had to play, now its ur turn to take the control and drive the car .....U cant just keep running away ... why does ur every meeting start and end at sex....there is no human touch....If I was to live with a man like u or if my hubby was like u who only thought of sex everytime we meet I will be running miles away from u at a speed of 100km/h.....when and where have u mad an effort to know ur wife, to understand her...not everyone is the same when it comes to sexuality...maybe its easy for u to take of ur clothes but have u tried to find out if ur wife is one of those people who want to have an emotional connection first and then the physical connection ! All you want is to have sex, but not make love and there is a lot of difference b/w the two ! If ur wife starts beating u cos u cant her diamond ring every month, wat will u think ???? U will think that she is after ur money and is materalistic ! Similarly all it seems is that u are after sex and are a sex maniac and when u dont get sex u get very very abusive and agitated ! Now how did ur wife get pregnant - that is something fr u to think about...and u dont njoy using condom - r u some king from heaven ????? It has to always be around u and ur likes and dislikes !!!! Do u even know what cuisine ur wife likes, wat is her fav colour, wat movie does she like..other than that u want sex day in and day out !

Did u get married to the girl or the family ??? Why do u keep involving the family all the time ...are u insane or what ??? I think u seriously need medical help before u make any comments about ur inlaws and ur wife !!!

Hope ur **** gets sorted soon !

7. sonu90

sonu90 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I am new to this forum please help me.
    The problem is my parents are planning for my marriage from almost 2 years and we are not getting a suitable person. We belong to the bhramin family where there is lot of restriction on horoscope. Where ever we ck for compatibility of horoscope it does not match. We have done lot of pooja accordingly to astrologer but no use.

So please tell me one good pooja to perform my self so that i get a good grrom and my marriage is fixed.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  8. BujjiDachi

BujjiDachi New IL'ite

hi..
    sorry to hear that.. I dont think so any pooja will help it any further. Its the mindset that your family should change and be open to more options.
    are you allowed to check matrimony sites?

9. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Do u realise u r the only problem in ur relationship!! Omg, wt else did u expect??!! N u said u respect women!! U r one deluded person i have seen!!

10. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Also pregnency can happen even if u use condoms!! Condoms have 93% success rate! Please read the back of the condom pack! Its written there for a reason! Her getting pregnant has got nothing go do with ur sexual satisfaction during intercourse!! So please dont go blaming her how she got pregnant if u had sex only twice!! Its enuf to get pregnant!!

My god the nerve on some ppl!!