My little angel's birth story!!

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by rams22, Oct 10, 2013.

1. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone i have delivered a cute baby girl on Sept 28th afternoon 3.46 pm via emergency c section my birth story is a very fast and sudden group of incidents which happened within a matter of hours...

oct 28th was my routine weekly checkup and i was 37 weeks 5 days then and i was losing my patience waiting for my delivery to happen as there were only 2 weeks left....my doc prescribed me a scan and i got it done that morning and the scan doctor said my water level was very low and he seemed to be very very concerned and was not saying anything he was just telling your doctor would say what to do now im not the person to say anything.....i was already in doubt by then!!

on 28th morning 11 o clock i visited my obgyn i thought she would induce me pain and do the delivery or else give me medicines to increase my water level i was never thinking that day would be my D day!! as soon as she saw my report she said normal delivery for you is next to impossible now it will be a c section for you!!

i was very tensed and was thinking she would do my delivery within next few days and my mom and MIL were seeing the calendar for good days and star signs which are going to be good for my delivery but doc said it would be now within 1 hour ur baby will be out otherwise there is a problem for her and my tension was more i was thinking by next few hours my baby will be in my hands!!

I immediately rushed home took my already packed bag and threw in some other essential items and rushed to hospital and joined from there onwards it was very fast i was given some injections and they took my blood samples and gave enema and i was there in the icu for next 1 hour.....

when i was in icu there was one boy baby who was born 1 hour before and he was crying in the incubator i went closer to him and touched his head and was feeling very happy he didnt have hair as i was seeing him nurse came by and said you will also be having one in ur arms in another 15 mins and then i felt butterflies in my stomach i thought im gonna have my baby in matter of minutes

i was wheeled into the operation theater and was given spinal anesthesia i was semi conscious for 2 minutes and heard my baby cry i was very happy but couldn't talk or ask about the gender and was not conscious after that later when i was being wheeled into icu after the operation i was asking the person who was wheeling me that it was a boy or girl and to my surprise he said its a girl for you!! and i was not even having energy to smile

i thought God has answered my prayers as me and my hubby were desperately wishing for a girl baby and baby was not shown to me for another half an hour i was asking the nurse to show me the baby but she was roaming here and there at last after asking three times my baby was shown to me and i was shocked !!

it was like i was seeing my own face in the mirror she has a full head of hair and was so chubby,fair just like me i thought i gave birth to another person who is carbon copy of my self it was so overwhelming!! finally i gave birth to a girl!!!

18 people like this.

2. mercyagin

mercyagin Gold IL'ite

hehehe, tht ws a real quick birth story. Even I had a Caesarean but was awake during the operation so saw the entire process. Mine birthday falls on October 27. My baby was born exactly few minutes after midnight of 27 october. So she is also sharing the same birth date as your baby.

3. Sehaj

Sehaj Bronze IL'ite

Congrats for new addition..

I am also blessed with baby boy...

4. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Hi congrtasThat was a memorable moment when u saw her

5. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

heyy!! congrats for your baby girl!! :) Really short and cute birth story!!

6. VjVid

VjVid Silver IL'ite

Congrats Rams22.. Wish you a happy, fun filled and memorable motherhood!!!

7. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

CCongrats dear...I also have a similar kinda story...went for regular check-up and was admiited to hospital. Within few hours my baby was with me. But in my case, Dr shows me baby but didn't tell me gender..just said...guess if you can.

I said baby girl....I donno why but from beginning of pregnancy we had institution of baby girl..
    My baby came to us on same month as my birth (9th oct and mine is 4th oct) and in Navratri...we really feel very blessed she is our lucky charm

8. Sandhyamohan

Sandhyamohan New IL'ite

Congrats for new addition..

9. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

thank you every one

10. fregrance

fregrance New IL'ite

I also would like to say story of my krishna whose name Madhav.He is god gifted to me.who never give any trouble to me for 9 months of my pregrancy and at the time of delievery also. I was very normal for 9 months and i delievered Madhav also normally only.And after his birth i felt my krishna bhagvan gave me my Madhav.Who is cute,sweet if he do mistakes he will come to prove he didnt do any mistake and he wont do also.He will try to convience me till i will smile at him.My Madhu is 2 years and 11 months old.Nov.1st he will be of 3 years.
    As i am working so my Madhu always supportive to me.He never show he too small he always do his work by his own, He always make me to thank god its a precious gift for me which you have given to me in my life.:kiss

1 person likes this.