1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My life - A brief update

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tugga, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Thanks ladies for your wishes.

Regarding job matter, I feel like I need some rest for the time being. I have spent 1+ year in Darfur/Sudan with so much difficulties, and I deserve to get a break now.

I worried about our future in India after hearing about my DH's job matter, but fortunately I was able to find him a nice post via one of my good friends and he is taking up this new position immediately. So, nothing to worry about finances for now.

I am still passionate about my UN career, but I am aware that this is not the right time to focus on my career while my marriage life is on the rock. I think my career can wait for another 5 years... My first priority is to set up a home for us, to fix my marital issues and to start TTC as soon as possible. After establishing a good family life, I can think about my career and that too in a family duty station where I can stay with my family.

Touch wood... This is the first time in my marriage that I am sleeping peacefully without fearing about anything... Its so nice to to be loved and respected by your DH... I am feeling it after a very long waiting......

Thank God.. and thanks to all of you:)

2. vmtaurus

vmtaurus Bronze IL'ite

:thumbsup

So happy for you Tugga! Congratulations and good luck!!:cheers

3. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Good Luck Tugga :thumbsup

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Tugga so happy to read your post. Wish you all the best in the future too, let you have this courage to stand up for you and your life always:) :thumbsup

5. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

yes tugga it's that power to thank GOD , that protects us too , which is going to keep u happy and contented.

god be with u always.

6. ReenaVinod

ReenaVinod Bronze IL'ite

Hi Tugga,

i had been a silent reader of all u r post.

nice to hear that everything is getting normal between you and ur DH.

may god bless you both.

good luck:thumbsup

7. preethi rao

preethi rao New IL'ite

Happy to know that things are getting normal.

ALL THE BEST tugga.

My prayers fr you & fmly

8. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Good Luck Tugga. God be with you as always.

9. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot my dear friends for all your wishes and advises.

I am doing really good now. Enjoying every bit of my life with my DH. We were told that our new home will be ready by end of March, but my DH prefered to start our new life there after 14 April (Hindu New year) and I have no problems with it. In the meantime, we are travelling here and there to enjoy our time before we start TTC.

We went to Sri Lanka for a week, and now going back to our parents places to rest. The trip was so good, but I was on-line all the time, so I think I didn't miss anything here:)

We have also purchased so many household items to start our new life...

My DH will start his new position (job) from 1st April 10, and he is so happy about this. He is also thankful to me once again for my helps in finding him a proper post without any delay. Also, I didn't tell any of our family members about his previous job matter, rather we told he has decided to move to this new office for career bettermant.

I stood by my DH during this very tough phase of his life (career). He was down with tears after losing this job, and is now very happy. Though I had lots and lots of disapointment and angry because of his acts when I really needed him, I have decided to forgive him and move on.

Time and my love will definitely teach him a lesson... And I could see a huge change in his behaviour now. Last night while watching a movie together, my DH told me that he understands his mistakes, and will never repeat this again in his life.

LOVE can make all the differences....and now I am very happy:)

10. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Tugga,
    Good to see your updates and congratulations for regaining your love from your DH. Good times are ahead for you!! Enjoy every second with pleasure!