1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My last wish

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 21, 2010.

1. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji, Be cool dear.
    Everything is in God's hands. May God bless you both a very happy long life. Please dont forget to invite us for 80th birthday .

2. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Viji mami,
    dont think about last wish..
    god will take care ...avananiri anu alavum asaiyathu...ungaluuku theriyathathu alla..Sairam is there to take care of you , each&everyone....

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shree

Thanks for your appreciation and being here. Nats always gives good fbs.

love
    viji

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepa

Thanks for your presence.

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna

Thank you dear for the lovely words you have said. Glad to know that I will be in everyone's hearts. Nice knowing you also through A to Z thread. Thanks to Srini.
    love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Susri

Thanks for the good wishes and definitely I will invite you for the 80th Birthday . By then your chidlren also will be big might be ready for marriage also. By that time I will be kizavi 76 years old.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sai

Thanks for your presence here

love
    viji

8. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji

What's nonsense is this....... I did not see the msg earlier:rant. A week ago, we read your post on your exciting & satisfying trip to Kerala and the wedding details. Suddenly a week later, you are talking about your living us all........... how can we accept this? This is atrociousshakehead. This is very selfish:crazy...... You cannot just go anywhere. I can understand that you are feeling lonely, left alone........ hence such thoughts. An idle mind is the devil's workshop.

No Viji tsk, engage yourself in some art or music / bhajan group or knitting classes or into doing some charity / honorary jobs in some NGOs or in school for handicapped / autism / down syndrome children. This will give you immense satisfaction and a great reason to kill time Viji.

We have not met yet, and I am looking for that day to come, which I dont know when......... but I wish it can happen, may be in 2020 or so on the Sadhabhishekham day, seeing you in a 9 yards Kanjeevaram and your DH in Mayil kann veshti (like Goddess Meenakshi & Lord Sri Sundareswarar).

Viji, please dont lose your heart to boredom, iL is the best friend to keep us all busy and engaged always. There is unending interest in iL. Please be cheerful and share your views as usual with your open heart....... :yes:.
    Now have a banana:banana

With luv
    Shanti

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi

I should have replied to you immediately I read it , but suddenly some work came and I forgot about the reply to be given to you. Just now I happened to see this in the first page and then thought let me see whether I have replied to anyone and noticed that I have not given you reply. Sorry my dear, good I saw now otherwise I would have forgotten.

Thank you so much for your concern, I am feeling so touched by your fb I am also willing to meet you not during Sadabhisekam but before that only.i feel so honoured to read that like Goddess Meenakshi and Lord Sundereswarar. You can come for my brother in law's son's marriage on 28th May when I will be wearing 9 yards saree and dh will be wearing mayil kann veshti.

I have got so addicted to IL that though I am busy with Gopika but still take time to come here and post .

Thank you once again for the love you are showering on me

love
    viji

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  10. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

hi viji,

I have gone through this thread only today. We want the usual simple light subject threads from you. nobody is Saswatham in this world. so dont allow such thoughts conquer your mind. Just enjoy Gopika and IL.
    How is Pratima.

ganges