1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My last wish

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,

since everybody is asking you why this mood i will NOT ask you the same ok?:)

because i know you just share most of your thoughts with all of us here..actually you are very lucky to be that way..more and more psychologists say that it is better to get your thoughts out of your system and make heart and mind lighter..so good for you :thumbsup

anyway ten more years only no? i am sure we are all going to be alive and attend the function..hahaha that is what i think ,maybe uparwala is having a good laugh at me reading that,no?

nats a long fb with serious messages but you know this made me go :biglaugh:biglaugh

I may be a bachchaa to you but I know you will take the achchaa message I have conveyed here.

hahhah a dialogue that could be used in some bollywood movie :thumbsup

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Viji ma.........I agree...good to be out with it and then you will feel better.
    But having said that, intha mathiri thoughts ellam ippo venda. Neraya time
    irukku aapke paas. Varumbothu varattum, but till then it is good to have you here.

Senior.......you have certainly killed me with your "achha messages......".
    Eveready battery mathiri poyitte irukeengale in your reply!!! Loved it anyways.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenakshi

Thank you for your love and affection . I will definitelysend you invitation for 80th Birthday. Thanks for the good wishes.

love
    viji

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sandhya

Thank you for the message you have conveyed ad for your concern.
    Some thoughts came tomind and I shared it with you all

love
    viji

5. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Painful Indeed.... nothing more to say.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats

What a wonderful fb you have given and I agree with whatever you have written. After reading your fb I have taken a new birth and ready to accept challenges even Susri's puzzle. For that she is going to come and hit you, so beware. At present her computer is giving problems and busy with her chidlren's exams, once she comes she will attach you first.

Good to know that you appreciate my post.But you should not talk about death because you are still young and you ahve to get your two daughtes married.

I have finished my duty of getting my children married , now waiting to see the grandchild of my son. Dont worry if it is a long fb also since there is so much to learn from your fb

Waiting for your thread here. You are right many people are leaving this world after 50 years. In our family only 3 such cases are there.

The below lines of yours I agree

How many enjoyed our company matters.

How many will miss us in their hearts matter.

Let's make the most out of our life and that too meaningful & useful to people around us.

You need a calm mind to analyse the situation & approach a problem to arrive at a best possible solution at that point in time.

If fear grips the mind, that rips the life out.

I have taken your accha message

Fear kills the Cheer in Life;
    Cheer kills the Fear in Life.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi

Thank you for your presence here

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya

Thanks for your concern, just let out my feeling which comes to my mind these days. Nats always has a humorous fb

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

You are the only one who understand me properly. Thanks dear. Right once I let out my feeling I feel better and feelhappy that Ihave shared it with everyone. Ya we all have to be there for 80th Birthday and will celebrate in a grandway. Uperwala has to give that opportunity. But He must have already written what is going to happen that time All the bacchaas here have shown their love to me. IL family happy family isnit it

love
    viji

10. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Dear Vijima,

You have brought out here something that runs in everyone's mind some time or the other.

I am quite younger to you and might sound too philosophical here... But here I go..

You know change is the order of life. Every second there are changes happening inside our body. Our pulses change the very instant our mood changes. It even changes with the weather and seasons. Every day, the blood in our body undergoes change. Every few days, our skin changes. Every three months, our bones also change.

So, every three months, you are altogether a different person. Does anyone worry about this?
    Then why do you have to worry about another change(death)?

Despite so many changes, you are still you Vijima. And 'you' will remain 'you' after death too. You will remain in our hearts forever and this fact will not change ever.

A few lines from Bhajagovindham song as a final note.

"Punarapi Jananam Punarapi Maranam"

[Birth again, Death again]]

"Punarapi Janani Jathare Shayanam"

[And again, you will rest in a mother's womb]

So, cheer up Vijima :cheers
    -Aruna

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010