1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My last wish

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 21, 2010.

1. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Viji aunty,

I am really sad after reading your post...I remember this dialogue from some film"Lets not write the end but accept the end when it comes". You can never say that you are discharged from your duties. Nobody is. We wont leave you.

Let me tell you a simple example... I and my MIL were on no-talking terms. On one d-day when she was very un-well, i couldnot stand back so went on and helped her and our relationship started a new. She started pouring on how her duties towards my husband is over and she is living for her second son and daughter. Then i told her only one thing, that duties are never over. now she also has my kids responsibility. As they are growing up, she has a duty to watch them grow and enjoy. Its not that she has to do some chores for them. but seeing them grow up and fight, play is itself an duty that god has given her. so lets not talk about death. Everybody is going to die some day. So viji aunty you have a duty ie., your grand daughter.

I am very small to tell these but what i feel is please dont talk about leaving us. Even though we have hardly spoken.

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Viji
    I do not have a sister in my real life. Of course, you are my younger sister. Call me your brother and that will make me very happy.
    Sri

3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya Anna

Thank you so much for replying me so fast. You have made my day and I dont know how to express my feelings. When I come out of my emotions I will write to you.

Regards
    viji

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  4. iyerviji

Dear Lakshmi

Thank you for the love you have shown me. As I have mentioned toothers I am a person who cant keep anything in my heart. Whatever is in my heart I just pour out. Since Ihave become so much addicted to this site because of the love and affection Iget here , otherwise I would have gone to depression with only me an myhusband. Now our grandkid is there to keep me busy, now since 3 weeks she has also gone to Kerala so all thoughts come to me when I am alone.

5. iyerviji

Dear Meena

Thank you so much forthe love and affection. What your grandpa told is so true. Thank you for sharing with me

IL friends are always in my prayers and always ask for the good health of each and everyone here. Nice suggestion you have made. I will talk to God about it ok va. Oh I will surely post about 80th Birthday but you have to wait for 10 years more ok

Thank you once again for coming here and showering your love

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

Dear Soldier

I dont know I feel as if my daughter is talking to me and feel like hugging you. You are right nothing in ourhands , its God's wish. But death can come anytime.

Thanks for the love shown by you and for your concern about me . Ya I will wait for the Sadabhishekam ceremony and invite you all too. Ya I remember about the villin mahimai which Nat wrote. Now when Nats comes here dont know what he has to say

Why should I think otherwise of u, in fact I am overjoyed that you took the liberty to tell me
    Thanks for the good wishes my dear

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

Dear Bhanu

Thanks for your wishes

love
    viji

8. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Varaeh Vaa Viji Ma.

I appreciate you very much for your bold outflow of your thoughts on death.:thumbsup

When ever possible I too talk about my exit, to my wife & kids.

The reaction will be the same as we read the fb's here.

There is no harm in talking about it & getting the near ones prepared for the eventual later or sooner.

The idea is to give them the calmness, the assurance that they don't need to panick, that's life, etc.

But we should keep that to a limit & not bore them and they would start feeling it's better that this guy dies now than continuously torturing them with such dialogues. :biglaugh

There are many roles we play in this life and there is always an unfinished task in hand for someone or other.

Better we try & finish them one by one, before we are finished.:)

I too wish that I should never die while sleeping or while away from dears & nears. Also I should die when I am in my senses.

Every now & then, I too think of death and only wish I should crack a joke one last time, make people around smile and then bid good bye.

That will leave a lasting impression in their minds.

I talk about death but never ever that bothers me. We should never be frightened of death.

I am one for any type of challenge othet than the challenge with Susri's puzzles. That's really scary.:hide:

I have had 2 near misses when at school. I have seen death twice and am amongst you all now to kill all with my long fb's & poems.:rotfl

Now I think of writing about them soon here. Thanks for this snippet Viji Ma.

In these days if we live upto 40 that's fantastic. And anything over that is a BONUS. That's how I see life.

How many years we live does not matter.

How many enjoyed our company matters.

How many will miss us in their hearts matter.

It's all in our Grey Matter and better we realize this even before our hair turns Grey.

Let's make the most out of our life and that too meaningful & useful to people around us.

You are doing a great job & you speak your heart out.

The thing is you are too emotional.

You can be emotional in apppreciating people.

You should never be too emotional in situations of difficulty.

You need a calm mind to analyse the situation & approach a problem to arrive at a best possible solution at that point in time.

If fear grips the mind, that rips the life out.

I may be a bachchaa to you but I know you will take the achchaa message I have conveyed here.

Long live all of us and share the IL journey filled with happiness.:thumbsup

I am running to escape the few who are out to kill me for such a long fb, Viji Ma please save me.......:biglaugh

Fear kills the Cheer in Life;
    Cheer kills the Fear in Life.

Choice is ours Viji Ma. Lets have a blast in IL & looking forward to your rebirth here in IL - A Cheerful Vija Ma, as ever.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

What happened Viji?
    I go with everybody's views here...so no extra comments to bore you down.

sriniketan

10. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dearest Viji aunty,

What is this Viji aunty...there in A-Z also you mentioned once about this. Why this melancholy mood haan? Nothing is in our hands is it? You are the most loving person so please be cheerful as you always are.

We all love you too much to see you in an emotional state.

Jaya

P.S. - OMG Nats that is really the longest FB ever in the IL history perhaps...:rotfl