My Journey with Endometriosis

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AnishaR, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anisha,
    Sorry for the condition in which you are put in!
    Thanks for giving such an awareness to all people around here...
    Take care...
    Baby dust to you...

2. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear Kavyen,

Thanks dear. I'm not sure how long my body is going to cooperate cos the drugs are severe compared to IUI.

I'm very sorry for you .Don't worry everything should be fine once you move to Virginia. First don't get too tensed and worried. First before you do the Lap here find out if your insurance will cover IVF or IUI. Then after the Lap immediately go to India and try IVF or if the insurance covers then start trying it here.

Ever since I joined IL I have been helped with so many positive messages and friends. Everyone here is very helpful. If it makes you feel better to write to me or anyone do feel free as I mentioned everyone is so friendly, kind and helpful.

My sincere prayers and best wishes to you. Once you hit 50 please pm me.I shall send you whatever further information you want about Endo, IVF,costs etc. Stay in touch.

My hugs to you,
    Anisha

3. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear Vasu,

Thanks a lot for your message. I was going through the other thread today and read your latest post.

Hope your feeling better after your surgery. Take it easy for the next 2 weeks. Don't strain too much and lift anything heavy. My best wishes and prayers to you also.

Regards,
    Anisha

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot dear!:)
    I will take care...

Baby dust to you...

5. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dearest Anisha,

I came across your thread today and was so moved while reading it.

I can't thank you enough for bringing this to the notice of fellow ILites.I wasn't aware of this condition till I stumbled here in IL.

It is very rare to come across someone like you who inspite of all the hurdles has an optimistic outlook and the disposition to share this information to spread a word.

I wish you all the best and take care.By the way I have nominated your post for the finest post contest here

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...t-posts-july-2009-nominations.html#post771559

My prayers and wishes with you.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Rajalakshmi, thanks dearie. i wanted to just say that god tests our endurance levels, but never stops giving us the strength carry forward. so never lose hope..there is a silver lining on the other side of the tunnel..baby dust to you...

Viji, blessings are always there, sometimes they are disguised only we need to recognise them and count them..take care of your health..all the best...

Premsudha, i know of people who grumble when they have regular periods, they never realise how blessed they are. just wanted to say never take anything for granted...thanks for your wishes.

Anisha, I think god definitely has been walking with me all along. the blessing in disguise for me is that my children have learnt to be independent and responsible from a young age. I also never ask why me, only give me the strength to tide over this. so will definitely include you all in my prayers for giving the strength to come out of this successfully and smiling...

baby dust to all of you...

7. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Anisha

I was moved to tears reading your post that opens awareness about Endo. Take care of your health, dear.
    Each morning, for the last few days, I have begun praying for all the IL's TTC to be blessed with a cute bundle of joy. You will be in my prayers.
    All the Best with your treatment, Anisha.

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear Anisha,

Thanks to Sabitha K's nomination of your post to FP forum, I got to read about Endometriosis written so well by you.

Though congratulations are due for your philanthropic thoughts of sharing your problems here to help other women and to enlighten them, I wish I could have congratulated you for a happier post. But hey, let's hope that occasion will come sooner than we imagine and not only me, but many here will be congratulating on a happy outcome !

You have made me realize how fortunate most of us are and how thankful we should be for things we assume as natural or normal. It is only when something goes amiss that we are aware of its importance.

I was shocked and surprised to note that you had go through all these long years suffering great pain and discomfort month after month before doctors could explain your problem. Inspite of your visiting gynecs so often, how was it possible for them to not even to suspect the cause of your painful menstruations? Sorry state of affairs.

The fbs you got have shown that there are many more dear Ilites who have suffered similar fate as you. My heart goes out for all of you. I was much pained to read about how much ache and heartache you all went through and are going through. My prayers are with all of you.

L, Kamla

9. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear Sabitha,

Thanks dear. My sole purpose of this post was that I wanted to create awareness and I'm very glad that it is helping people to understand about Endo.

Thanks a lot for your prayers and wishes and also for nominating my post. I sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Take Care and Regards,
    Anisha

10. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,

Everytime I'm in pain, I keep reading your reply to me as it gives me the hope and confidence that I would also get better soon. I admire your positive outlook. Thanks so much for your wishes and prayers. I definetly need that.

Take Care and Regards,
    Anisha