My Journey with Endometriosis

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AnishaR, Jul 8, 2009.

1. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear PremS,

Thanks for your reply. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed. Will take care.

Regards,
    Anisha

2. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear prabha,

Thanks for your reply. I just wanted everyone to get awareness of Endo. Yes I started my treatment today feeling kind of uncomfortable but hope it get better soon.

Thanks and Take Care,

Regards,
    Anisha

3. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear PreethiPraveen,

Thanks so much dear. I'm also hoping for the best.

Regards,
    Anisha

4. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

hai Anisha
    sorry about your condition. All the best for your ivf dont worry dear all our prayers are with you

5. kavyen

kavyen New IL'ite

Dear Anisha,
    Thank you so much for this post. I have been going through a rough patch and came across your post by chance.. Thanks again!

I have been suffering from endo as well, had my laproscopy last year with a 9 cm cyst. I met my gynaec last month after symptoms resurfaced and she told me my endo is back...now I need to have another laproscopy. I am almost giving up hope...

I am 31 and have been married for 5 years.. we really dint TTC till last year because of lots of commitments on my husbands family side. Now, when we finally settled the endo story cropped up :hiya

I am also looking for a gynaec in the Richmond area who can do the laproscopy.. can any of you suggest?

Regards
    Kavitha

6. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Dear Anisha,

It is good to know that you have started your shots..Have a cold ice/hot water massage in the injection sites to ease the pain...Increase your fluid intake and drink water as much as you can.Increase protein intake(Like pulses,cereals,milk,egg white etc) for follicular development....Chant slokas!

Dont worry. All will be well!

7. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear aishuanand,

Thanks for your reply and prayers. I'm hoping for the best.

Regards,
    Anisha

8. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear Kavyen,

I’m very sorry to know that you’re also suffering from Endo. I live in Maryland and I do not know any doctor in Richmond. You may want to post a request here on IL and maybe someone can refer you a good gynecologist in your area.

I was told by a lot of doctors here in US and back home in India that once you do the Laparoscopy within the next 5 to 6 months you should try and get pregnant as Pregnancy stops Endo temporarily.Depending on what stage of Endo you’re in doctors would suggest whether to go for IVF etc. I have the last stage of Endo and my only way to get Pregnant is through IVF but I know a Stage I girl who conceived naturally after the Laparoscopy.

Please take good care of yourself. And do keep in touch and let me know if I can be of any help to you.

My hugs to you..

Regards,
    Anisha

9. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear rajalakshmigopal,

Thanks dear. I am feeling kind of heavy and sick but I'm managing so far with God's grace.

Thanks for your advise will do the same. Hope all is well at your end.

Regards,
    Anisha

10. kavyen

kavyen New IL'ite

Hi Anisha
    Thanks very much for your email. I want to tell you that writing to you makes me feel so much more better..

I am not sure which stage I am in.. my gynaec here did not know too much about the condition I think, she just kept telling me that we have to do a lap. Sadly after my first lap my husband moved to Richmond while I stayed in CA and we really dint try as rigourously as we should have.

I hope you give us the good news soon.. and I pray your IVF is successful.