1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My Intro to Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Eljaype, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

My Grand father was the one who initiated Homeopathy in to our lives.
    It is a miracle how he got influenced in that medicine. He told me this story wanting to make me a doctor in his way but it was never to be. I was not a doctor material.

He was studying for his MA examination at Madhurai American College, while working there as a Professor in the Malayalam Faculty. In the morning he got up witha stye in the eye. The next day , he had to write the public Examination for the most important paper of his life. If he didn't he'll miss the degree. He couldn't read anything. The eyes were paining like anything and was like red hot coals.
    He went to one doctor after the other, all of them asked him to take rest the whole day and said it'll take atleast three days for it to go. He will not be able to write the exam. He was very much worried. While walking through the market in a dejected manner, he saw a name which said Homeopathic Doctor. He had nothing to lose. He went to the Doctor and showed his eyes and told him about the exam the next day.

Doctor gave my Grandpa, a medicine, and asked him to take it , then and there. Grandpa took it and then to rest his eyes till the next day. The Doctor promised Grandpa that he'll be able to take the test the next day.

Grandpa slept the whole day. When he got up in the morning his eyes were clear and he was able to write the examination that day. If it had not for Homeopathy,... where would he have been?? I don't know.

Will continue....