1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Interview With Rahul Baba

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Re: My Interview With Rahul Babat

dsmenon thanks. I think all news channels should have a statutory warning that watching them is injurious to health.

2. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I look forward to read your snippets just to enjoy the humor you bring in to the daily activities of aam aadmis like us and netas alike and once again, you turned an otherwise disastrous interview into a satirical snippet and made me :rotfl.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Ha ha ha Balajee, nice write up and enjoyed the scenario of a gurgling questions and stupid answers but I have to tell you this here takes the cake.
    My only fear is what if this person gets elected? Who is more stupid then....I am quite unaware of the actual political scene but I certainly hope that our young country will do better.

1 person likes this.
  4. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Well,I got cheesed off the way Rahul Baba kept asking Arnab Goswami why he wanted to become a journalist when Rahul was asked why he wasn't directly confronting Modi! I find Arnab Goswami also irritating. Maybe I will have another go at it,since you are saying it was very entertaining ..one always needs a laugh or two!

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha Balajee. That was a riot! So now this "baba" has invaded your sleep time too eh? Too bad, too bad! I did watch that interview on you tube but fell asleep after a while. Not much missed, I guess. After all I had already heard the same answers about 20 times by then! :rotfl

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

HAHAHAHA. Balaji baba ki jai ho. You get such lovely dreams about Rahul baba and all that, and poor me gets dreams of rakhi sawant, and thelikes, lucky u man.HAHA

Superb.

Regards

kamal

7. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Chillbreeze disastrous? That foot in the mouth performance was so hilarious that I was racking my head on how ti write something funnier than the interview itself. Glad you liked this.

8. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Sabitha the dangerous is much bigger than you think. Now whole lot of regional satraps are eying the PM's chair knowing fully well that because of this joker there is going to be a leadership vaccuum in the country. Those guys are far more dangerous than this imbecile.

9. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Racr hope you enjoyed the second viewing. If not stick to sitcoms with laughter tracks. You may find them funnier.

10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi baba has a taperecorder in his head instead of brains. His mouth is that taperecorder's speaker and he just repeats what has been recorded by his mother and her coterie. That's why we hear the same thing all over again.