1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Inspiration

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ansh12, Jan 3, 2010.

1. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all

I had written this piece about two years ago and today Iam posting it on this forum. I have seen many people who visit this forum and are blessed to be married pass stinging remarks without knowing iota of the facts. But, then, what can we expect from the scorpian, its nature is to sting and it will.We can only change our attitude. So, I though this article is relevant for us as one can draw a lot of strength. Here it goes

CACTUS

Cuctus has always inspired me as it seems to say

Come on! All, Come on! Take on the Uneasy Situations in life as I have taken on the adversities smilingly. It seems to say, "bloom in the harshest of circumstances, keep smiling. Remember, I survive in the harshest of climate and still I have my share of beautiful moments when I bloom. I cherish those beautiful moments and they are made immortal by the photographers. Remember, I am talked about because I brave the harshest environment and bloom. Isn't it as beautiful as smile of Madhuri Dixit".

"Remember, everyone is not blessed to enjoy spring, some are destined to experience desert, some the siberian cold. Accept your circumstances, adapt to them and cherish the beautiful moments that come for a short while. Don't try to expect these moments to stay for ever. Feel blessed that they came, accept,
    that they were suppose to stay for a while and they made you and others happy. See, people have different approach in dealing with me, some see my thorns and keep me at the fence . Some see my beauty and lovingly keep me in the beautiful vases. Accept that people will have different perceptions about you and will see your strengths or weakness, depending on their perceptions.What they think of you is not your business. If you can practise, practise compassion, humility, forgiveness, learn to let go, be thankful to everyone who came in your life and gave you happiness and if he'/she gave you hurt, be even more thankful that you had a learning experience. Ask for forgiveness, as you also might have hurt the person. Be brave, be happy, it may be for a short while but blooming season will come"

Your Inspiration Cactus

What has been your inspiration to take on the hardships in life smilingly, do share if possible

Regards
    Ansh
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

SCA likes this.

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

It is difficult for me to say what inspires me. There's something that motivates me. People around me and my peer group. I feel positive and competitive when I look at them and want to achieve more. This is the only fuel for me to keep going despite the plethora of problems that I faced and battling with emotionally.

I ensure I am strong and I become stronger when I contribute solutions to others problems. The latter gives me immense strength and confidence. When I get the feeling that I can help others solve their problems, I can contribute positively in others lives and I am worth a shilling, I feel as if I can take charge of the world.

Life has not been fair, but I keep telling myself that someday I'll hit the jackpot. I do get dejected but it is just for a while. I accept reality and move on.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  3. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

dear ansh12
    very well written
    even i belive in taking life as it comes to me
    and my 25 yrs life especially 2009 taught me how not to expect from anyone anything and live your life..after all we came alone to the world and will go alone .no one will be with all time..
    i had a very rough time last year but ya now i am feeling better not becuase problems are gone but now i am accepting those problems with a smile

4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

I had a HORRIBLE 2009. I dont know how 2010 is going to be, but thanks for your post ansh12. It is a good thread.

CACTUS!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  5. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Lavi, Canwait and Spiderman fo your response. I am happy to know that you liked this thread.

Somehow, whenever I have posted something with positivity, it has gone well in this forum. Still, I am positive that it will strike a positive note with many of you.

Love and hugz
    Ansh
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Dear Ansh,

Nice thread :)

My Inspiration is My dad and mom..

Dad taught me to be loving, caring, understanding towards others.

Mom thought me to be brave in hard conditions and not to look back..

I am blessed to have such Parents:)

Hugs,
    dg..

7. samay100

samay100 New IL'ite

The quote " This Shall Too Pass" is my inspiration..... but i still have a long way to move on......

Ansh, I admire your positive attitude and hope that one day i will be in the same boat of positive attitude...

8. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dreamgirl

May all your dreams come true.

Hi Samay, u have such a beautiful pseudonym, why should you bother. Time is a great healer. Everything will be fine. I believe in moving on, but this sensibility has come with time. But one thing that was always true for my nature is that I don't believe in being too critical as I have found that it creates more damage to me as when I criticise, I find it hard to let go. So, one thing that I have practised it to look to the positive side of life. This has also been possible as my daughter was born with congenital heart problem for which she had to undergo open heart surgery at a very young age. Going alone to hospital gave me strength and courage as I saw people who were even more helpless than me. I alleast had a good job, decent life. So, we are much better than the people who are poor, who are handicapped. Atleast, we have all our limbs intact. we are far far better than many people. So, count the blessings

"Duniya mein kitna gum hey, mera gum kitna kam hey"

These thoughts keep me going

Love and hugs
    Ansh

9. vimala1957

vimala1957 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anshl,

You have the right spirit to live life. I am sure, you would be an inspiration for others who are facing hardships.

Hope your daughter is fine now. I know a mother's pain , but at the same time, when it come to the treating part, the boldness of mother is the most important factor.

Good Luck

10. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Ansh, you know what. I had indirectly referred you in one of the posts where the lady is contemplating for a divorce. Ansh, trust me it requires immense courage and strenght to face a situation like yours. My problems are nothing and I am dwarfed. Some of my problems were due to my vehmence. I was vehment in getting certain things done. I sincerely wish a very beautiful and a happy life for your daughter, which will be the success of your hardships. God bless both of you