1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Illustrious Love Affairs

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Jenz, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

With all those dirty and shitty things around me and my life here I come to blog my pain. Life was smooth & clean and so was my love life.
    Until one day, the beautiful & duty filled love had to come to an end contractually.

Even when the love life was nearing end, there was definitely a ray of hope in me that a miracle would happen and all would be fine again; that my boy friend will not leave me and more importantly it wasn’t my fault. Actually it wasn’t his fault either. It was all because of his Contract.

Soon my hopes died and I was left out like an orphan with none to take care. People around me just used me for their own selfish purposes and continued to dump the **** in their homes on me. Days and nights passed; depression continued; my state of life worsened and sooner I became a dump yard for others’ garbage.

Fed up with my life, I resigned to accept the fate like most Indian women and continued my life with all the hope that “one fine day, life will be beautiful, smooth and clean again”.
    Looks like my prayers were answered for soon a love affair bloomed & my new boy friend took care of me.

Spring dawned again in my life when I realized my new love and looked forward to meeting him every day. Initially, we met regularly & he took care of me. I was jumping with joy and secretly thought to myself that “people around me hence forth won’t have a chance to misuse my status. I will get rid of all their shitty things and I can now have my own clean life.”

But my joy did not last long. Somewhere deep inside I still had strong memories of my old boy friend and how well he took care of me. This led me to compare unconsciously how the new guy took care. Obviously, it wasn’t matching. Still I had no complaints; kept these things to myself and just enjoyed the fact that I had someone to take care.
    Soon our meetings became irregular. He was avoiding me and I was soon moving to my depressed shitty state again. People around me realized my state and tried to reach him to find out what happened….but all their efforts went dead.

My boy friend is such an egoistic person that he calls the shots always. No one should tell him what he should do. He decides when he meets me, what he does etc. Even when we met, he didn’t stay long. His effort to take care of me gradually reduced. Every time I questioned about his absence or early leaving, I was given some vague reason.
    People around me did their best to help me out…but they received even horrible answers.

So the **** state of affairs with all that garbage & dirt continues even today. I do meet my boyfriend irregularly even today…….and once again hoping “one day everything would be fine”. Poor neighbours…they are also in the same hope that one day things would change for me and them.

Ok…..I have been talking so much about my personal life ….do you know who I am and about my boyfriends????

I am none other than the “garbage filled drainage flowing, dusty & dirty Chennai Street/Road” and my first boyfriend was the cleaning company “Onyx” and my new boyfriend is the cleaning company “Neel Metal Fanalca”. People around me are none other than our own Chennai Public.
    "Onyx! I miss you!!" :)

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Jenz,

I am so glad I got to read your blog .Its generally in Tamil and I used to rue that I cant read it.
    Well a very humerous blog and I must admit I loved the way youve connected it to look so very human. I didnt for a minute think It would be garbage, but youve captured everything so well . Very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Love,
    Devika

3. charuchitthra

charuchitthra Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jenz,

The romance that goes on between the Chennai roads n cleaning companies s really an interesting one with as many surprises n twists n turns . I enjoyed raeding it.

Regards,
    CC

4. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Dear Devika & CC,

Thank you for your FB. Quite motivating for me to write more. Nice to hear that you enjoyed reading.

Cheers
    Jenz

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Jenz,

I really thought it to be some love story and never ever imagined as Garbage, roadside etc. God you have turned the mundane things to a real love story.

Keep coming more ! really fantabulous !

6. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Dear Lalitha

Thanks for your FB. All FB's from people like you motivates me to write more :)

Cheers
    Jenz

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jenz
    Thank God we got something read in ur blog usually it is in tamil and coundn't understand anything
    I really thought it is some sad love story never imagined it could be a garbage hahahaha
    well written while reading it really makes you feel it is real.

8. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Hi Aruna

Sorry to hear that you couldn't read those tamil posts.
    Thanks for your FB on my english post.

I shall try to write more in English....though I should admit my writing skills in english is not as good as in tamil :) Still all the comments here have encouraged me to write more ....and now I have to justice to it :)

Cheers
    Jenz