1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Idea of Beauty

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Abha,

Wonderful comments.How right u are , when u say that the best beauties u see on the streets.Yes true thy are botex-less and sans makeup.

Aish one was too good.that she was looking for a good deal >And she went thru Salman and Oberoi guy, before she landed AB.Unoffficla god knows how many BFs she had.

Thanks dear for teh great comments and enhancing this silly blog of mine.Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

You are so lucky, Veda is such a nice boy.He gives u his pay packet, takes ui out shoopping for veggies, and keeps his eyes closed when any pretty girl passes by.God bless u both.Regards.kamal

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

SORRY TO INTERRUPT,

Since you both are discussing about poor me, i thought i will pitch in....

U know i am a very very very.... Good boy....:yes:

But sorry, I dont close my eyes when any pretty girl passes by, even if I miss out Shan will give me a tip, so that i dont....

Veda

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

Thats like a good boy.

You know Veda, I am a garment exporter, so when my wife catches me looking at females, i tell her i am looking at her dress and the style,its good for my business.

So i have the licence to look at pretty girls,and she like Shanti dosnt mind it.She knows i am a harmless old man.HAHA.Regards.kamal

5. mithili

mithili New IL'ite

hai!
    though the idea of the post was to discuss ..the idea of beauty and though having mentioned the beauty lies in the strength ..there is no point n discussing how beautifull are the damsels!..i dunno...to me aish and mother teresa look beautiful ...may be aish is bit artificial in expressing to the outer world but sumthing in her takes the charm to a different dimension...and mother teresa si no doubt everyone's goddess...
    kamalji i doubt ur age now...!:idontgetit:

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mithiliji,

You want me to send u my proof of birth ?I am 54,age wise, but 25 heart wise.

this was a light blog,as i said i write silly blogs, and very light,and i try not to hurt anyone's sentiments.I can write serious blogs,as u would like me to,

like for example,

The main beauty shpould be inner, outer one wanes with time.look at Mother Teressa, etc etc.I agree with what say Mithiliji,i wil now try my hands at serious writing and make u all weep with my stories, instead of making u smile.:2thumbsup:

I will give it a try.

Thanks and regards.kamal

7. mithili

mithili New IL'ite

Dear Sir,(kamalji)
    Am sorry ,! :-(..u have taken it just a bit serious...heart is wht we need....u be aged 54 and more ...but ur write up always have the effect ...laugh or sad...gud one..nice experiment on beauty..

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mithiliji,

Dont worry, i did not feel offended, pls relax.

I can write serious stuff, i have written before, but nobody read it.It gets very dry.

So i try to mix some humour, and sometimes well it gets very naughty,and with naughtier comments coming in, it makes for a good discussion.

I avoid being vulgar, but naughtiness is ok na mithiliji?thanks and rgds.kamal

9. mithili

mithili New IL'ite

hmmm....shoot out sir,,it's ur day...
    we stay tuned..............!

10. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

U ar really a lucky man..... Life is to enjoy.......

I should learn a lot from U.... But dont charge me tution fees.... Asusual U can debit my Account....

Veda