1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Husband is too LAZY on bed with me..this is killing my EMOTIONS for him!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sona147, Oct 8, 2013.

1. sona147

sona147 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    Well i'm writing this way about my husband for the first time. I really don't what the matter is. It has now been 8 months we have been married. We know each other since 4 years before marriage, we were at long distances.
    Now that we have been married i see my husband has turned lazy months by months on bed with me.

I don't know whats the matter with him, he recently turned 30 and i'm 25 i don't think this is a very old or a matured state of life for a person to get lazy or bored. My husband had no prior relations and no physical relations with anyone in the past the same is the case with me.

But when it comes to making out, i see my husband really lazy to make it. I don't feel his love for me or that he is really into me..i feel he is just doing his formalities being with me. He is obedient, sincere, an active person in his work, he is active in day to day life too, he helps me in my household work and never pressures me for anything. My parents in law are not staying with us as we are in US they are in India. But we are going good with everything even my parents in law are easy going.

But i'm really unhappy with how my husband acts on bed with me. He by his actions is really killing my feelings for him. I'm disturbed for no reasons on him..
    Yesterday he came upto me and asked whats the matter why i don't respond him good on bed.. i told all my concerns and he said he'll take care..

But again the same night he did the same thing he showed a cold shoulder.. i just didn't like his behaviour.. I couldn't seep the WHOLE NIGHT.. I don't know why is he behaving like that.. my interest for going in bed with him is KILLED i'm not feeling like making out with him anymore this is a very initial stage but i know if not handled good there will be a huge gap..

Can anybody help me with a solution he is really unpredictable for me!!!

2. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Both of you see a doctor/counselor if there is incompatibility.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  3. sona147

sona147 New IL'ite

Thank u simpleMom for the suggestion but i guess it would be really hard for me to convince him for such a visit!

4. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Your marriage is only 8 months old. It is not too late to know each other's expectations, establish communication channels, some kind of methodology to solve issues that you have with each other etc. Few years later, you don't want to become nagging wife with no solutions being offered from him. That's all I can tell.

I really have no suggestions on how to convince your spouse to go to hospital with you.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You didn't ever have physical relations with anyone else, so how exactly do you conclude that your husband is being lazy on bed with you? Maybe he is being active enough but falling short of being an energizer bunny?

I hope you mean one of the deficiencies listed above, in a figurative way and not literal. :oops:

6. sona147

sona147 New IL'ite

all right Rihana so let me elaborate what if your husband dont cuddle you good and runs down what if you two watch movie together and and he falls asleep right on your chest while you are looking for some fun? what if you feel this every night? what if this happens to me even after conveying him and what if he really wants to run towards the end of it..

Well i dont think so that you need a prior experience for realizing less effort given by someone especially on bed..

just think once if me was you would you still feel the same as you felt now what if you are trying to turn your husband on and he is really feeling lazy to make it??

It is happening to me..you know! only who is into the situation can understand and rest people can just comment!

Anyway thanx for your valuable time but ur reply was of no use to me!!
    God Bless!!

7. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Based on your posts your husband does seem to show interest in sex, and he even asked you why you don't feel interested. Could you clarify what it is that you expect from him, that is not happening? Is the sex not pleasurable? Does it end too soon? Is there something specific you would like him to do that he doesn't seem to understand? I'm sorry but I don't understand what 'lazy' in the context of sex means. What is he lazy about?

8. sona147

sona147 New IL'ite

It has now been 2 weeks since we have done things just coz of his laziness he too undstnds things but is failing he is not realizing that his efforts are not proper he has turned lazy for dont know what reason!!

9. sona147

sona147 New IL'ite

Gauri03 all i mean is i don't get the same interest from him on bed as he used to show earlier..it seams like a duty for him to make love to me (from my point of view) i'm waiting for him every night but then he falls asleep i can undstd he got wrk to do but we have some personal life this is first time happening to me and i'm taking best measures to avoid it as the differences may broaden..

He is good with me in all the other things off bed but something is wrong when we are on bed don't know what my feeling i feel are getting decreased..

10. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh so you mean he doesn't initiate sex as often as before. Do you think there could be an external reason? Too much stress at work, not getting enough sleep, or some other health concern? Sometimes these things can really affect libido. Have you tried initiating the act? Perhaps if let on your wishes earlier in the evening, he might respond better.