1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My husband committed to an another girl in the same community

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by sweetygirl, Jan 14, 2011.

1. sweetygirl

sweetygirl New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Please allow me to share what I feel (Its a request Srividya & Preethi)

My husband is committed to an another girl in the same community. I was waiting all long for him to be back in my life. I believed him a lot but he betrayed me, cheated me. I was believing all these days that he too loves me but I have come to know the truth now.

I went against my parents and married him but what I got is a good lesson. I still love him a lot.

I wonder how guyz can move out this easily from a relationship? How can they so soon get into an another relationship?

He had been playing in this forum with many fake ids as if I write my posts here.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Sorry to hear this. Hope you find happiness again soon.

3. sweetygirl

sweetygirl New IL'ite

Yes he has filed for a formal divorce to marry the other girl..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  4. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Why do you just disappear when he posts on your thread and then come back after a while and open a new thread?

I believe Sri already asked you this question in your other thread. But anyways, why are you still living in your past and how long do you intend to live like this?

If it's his fault, you need to forgive him. Only then you can move on with your life peacefully.

If it's your fault, then God help you.

5. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

If what you say is true, you have two options.

a. Stay strong and fight back his divorce appeal.
    b. Stay strong, forgive him and move on with your life.

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

SG

As spidey said, its not just about other ids, even you have been acting very differently around forum, talking in terms of a third person in some posts.

Whatever it may be, remember one thing STOP this obsession over your husband and move on in life. Past is past no one can bring it back. You are not ready to do anything better to move on and keep talking about how bad your EX is..or what he has done etc...

You both are separated and he has full right to marry or commit to whoever he wants to. SO STOP OBSESSING and START Moving on.

HE is not your husband anymore....You both are separated and stop calling him your husband...thats the first step for you to move on....

I know I might sound rude here, but I really do not want to see you starting anymore threads aobut your EX specifically. START Threads about yourself, and what you want to do. No more threads on your EX.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  7. sweetygirl

sweetygirl New IL'ite

We are not yet Divorced to say him as my Ex. He cant marry another girl legally till divorce is issued.

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

SG

Am saying this again and this is going to be the last time!!! Do not use this forum to create proofs or explain each other. If you are sure that he is the one who was posting then call him or email him and sort out things. Do not confuse our posters and dont waste our time.

Also if your husband has already decided to go for separation and he wants to be committed to another girl, what in the earth do you wnt to do to not let that happen?

Marriage takes 2 people. So grow up and STOP this childish thing.
    If you want to resolve/sortout/discuss , do it with him face ot face (offline from the forum not on the forum)
    If you cant talk to him offline from this forum, then you know...he is not interested or ready to talk to you.

You have to understand somethings here..how long have you both lived separately? have you ever tried to contact him during this separation time? did he talk you or contact you during the separation time? and after such long gap of 2+yrs now you are digging past and want to be back with him?? for what reasons? and inspite of all this , you still had lot of unresolved complaints from your end, for which he doesnt want to explain or answer or take responsibility. So is this really worth to even think of getting back with him? are you at yoru low mood or are you trying to pass on info to him using this forum? in any case remember one thing...if he is interested...he sure will try to contact you instead of posting those attacking messages or details that were posted in response to your posts.

You really have to start cutting down on your losses and move forward. What was your idea when you just left himm and started living separately? and what is your idea of getting back with him??

Either try to talk to someone who is ready to help you and with the kind of MESS you both are in..I dont think anyone would like to help you both..becuase each of you have your own complaints and the other doesnt feel empathetic or apologetic for what they have done...Unless both of you want to get together and go to a therapist or counsellor and talk yoru hearts out this issue cannot be resolved...and if a man is ready to move forward by committing to another girl, that shows he is not interested to live with you anymore. so dont make things worse for you. dont look back.

Dont keep kicking the deadhorse (i.e your marriage) and dont keep dragging the dead one along with you....its going to be painful and waste of time.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
  9. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

I have seen people around calling spouses EX who are just seperated, even when divorce is not done or matter is in court. Technically one is not Ex unless the court grants a decree of divorce, so if OP reunites with her husband it would amount to reuniting with EX without a divorce? Or does it mean that if one goes for divorce in court irrespective whether divorce is granted or not one can call someone ex and move on with new relationship legally?

Why do some people use Ex so easily and loosely?

10. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

OP,

Your request has been valued time and again. Hasnt it ? I had earlier told you not to use the forum to wash dirty linen in public between you and your spouse. Please. As Sri mentioned, please go ahead and post what you want to do next or just about you. Why men do this and that is beyond any of our thinking. They do it because they want to do it. Period.

As much as we allow anyone in distress to vent here, we dont want that to become a habit. Please respect the forum's and the contributors as much as you are by everyone here. We dont want you to give any justification of why multiple ids were created or why your spouse was here for. That should be between the both of you.

Just use one thread to say everything you want to say. Let this be the last thread on those lines. Please Sweetygirl.

To others,

Please do not pick lines from other poster's write up and go on endlessly. Say your point once and move on. Do not argue endlessly. Please add value to the OP/ her problem / her views / her future..and not on something which has no meaning pertaining to this thread. Having a
    one-on conversation and disagreeing / picking on other posters is called personal attack and is against forum rules. We would be deleting every post that is a 1-1 in this thread. Let us stop arguing for things endlessly and not do too much of moral policing ( we are given the job and will do our best towards the same, if you are not willing to contribute, please stay away, from it.. )

Thanks.