1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Husband Anger Making me mad.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ritha, Feb 22, 2010.

1. indianlady1

indianlady1 New IL'ite

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Physical abuse (that too repeated) is not a healthy sign and that too so early in marriage. You are saying its love marriage but that doesn't mean that you should stick with an abusive person for life long. Every woman deserves better than that. I just have a few questions to ask though...

1. Does he apologize and feel remorse for his actions?

2. Do you love him or you are convincing yourself that you love him?

3. Did you ask him why he is mentioning divorce so many times and if its really what he wants?

I really don't suggest calling police (911/999 etc) if you want to live with him. This will only make things worst i think. But at same time, if he is hitting you every time he gets angry, one day I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes so violent that its life threatening. I wouldn't suggest divorce but perhaps a separation and see how both of you are coping with it.

Its very rude of him to abuse a wife who have just recently had a miscarriage. If I were you, I would question myself, why I love him.

3. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Hi Ritha,
    I wanted to know how things are with you. Please clear your computer's history as I don't want your husband to know other wise he will be violent again.

Even if you married by your choice you do not need to suffer.

Here is a Crisis Line (<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:pLACE w:st="on"><ST1:STATE w:st="on">Illinois</ST1:STATE></ST1:pLACE>): 1-800-717-0757 . Please call and then delete the no from phone memory.
    Apna Ghar (Our Home) is one of the leading comprehensive domestic violence agencies in Chicago, and the primary agency serving victims of domestic abuse within the immigrant communities. They provide culturally-appropriate, multilingual services, including emergency shelter, to survivors of abuse with a primary focus on the South Asian and other immigrant communities.
    The Apna Ghar Junior Board, comprised of young professionals, provides additional support to the Governing Board of Apna Ghar in its aim to serve the Chicago community. Its main function is to expand awareness of Apna Ghar's mission and break the cycle of interpersonal violence among young adults by promoting healthy relationships.

I know one more place but I am forgetting its name...I will post soon.

GOOD LUCK and lots of Love.

4. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Found it..another one is Hamdard center ..
    crisis line 866-305-3933

The Hamdard Center is a Multilingual, Multi-cultural Social & Health Service Agency Dedicated to Serving the South Asian, Middle Eastern, and the Bosnian Communities in Illinois. Our Mission is to promote physical and emotional health and psychological well being of the individuals and families by offering hope, help, and healing.

AGAIN REMEMBER YOU DON"T HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT....JUST TALK TO A COUNSELOR AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU GOOD ADVICE...