1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My heart is made of wishes and love makes those wishes come true.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 12, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Everyday I think I should not be on line and spend my time in making jewellery or reading a novel but when someone makes me happy and brings a smile on my face I cant be without sharing it here. My son of late is giving me books to read which are very interesting and he brings according to my choice. I book I finished but with another book I am stuck because I am busy on line or making jewellery.When I am on line I dont know how my time passes.

I am so happy that I am blessed with so many friends that too all our youngsters and feel so happy when they call me Vijima with love and affection. I am a person who feels happy with simple pleasures.

All beautiful relationships do not depend on how well we understand someone, but it depends on how well we manage the misunderstanding.

I was feeling that someone is not much touch with me but was sad to know that she has health problems . Earlier we used to be in touch . I can understand she also must be busy and when I knew she is having health problems felt bad about it.

The nicest place is to be in someone's thoughts and the safest place is to be in someone's prayers

Today was so surprised and glad to receive a call from an ILite with whom I am in touch thru whatsapp , she had sent me message early morning but since I had not given any reply she phoned me because she was going out of town. Felt so happy talking with her and she was saying we all miss each other as most of us are not active in IL. We have happy memories of keeping in touch with everyone everyday through Coffee Mornings, but now each one is busy in their family life.

This quote is very true in my case

Never win people with arguments rather defeat them with your smile, because people who always wish to argue with you, cannot bear your silence.

I never like to argue with anyone and I am always ready to forgive and forget and if I feel they are not talking to me I talk to them and clear my doubt why they are not talking because I cant bear anyone not talking to me.

Distance never spoils any relation . Time never builds any relation. If feelings are true from heart, then relations are always as bright as diamongs. With some people I might not be in touch but always have happy memories of the time spent with them.

Five steps to Happiness
    Think less feel more
    fear less lov emore
    complain less appreciate more
    judge less accept more
    talk less listen more

Some relations are so special they never demand personal presence . Its the confidence that makesyou believe that when needed , that person would be next to you

When my daughter in law went out of town to join my son , I was so happy when she called when she reached there. Usually my son calls me , so was glad that she called and told me she has reached safely.. Its a simple thing but I feel happy in these small pleasures.

Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.

9 people like this.

2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

I don't know which part of this post should I quote as my fav lines, because they all seem 2b!

Lovely thought Vijima... Thanks for sharing!

4 people like this.
  3. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijima

Good Morning mam.. Your writing bears a deep insight on Human relation. Most of the time I find there are lots of knowledge to learn from you. Is it God sending it through you?. I started to look forward for your snippets. Thanks again for sharing your vision of love. Your interpretation of love is absolute. I am learning and wish to be humble like you.. Bless me ma.

1 person likes this.
  4. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Mami,

Good Post. I am sure many ILites love you so much.....

Even if I don't log in I always think about you and few others while cooking, exercising or even following a simple routine.
    Some virtual connection is pulling us together to share love....

1 person likes this.
  5. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

How u? Reading thro your post, I assume you're having a cheerful contented moments of time. when heart brims with so much of love and care, how can wishes play hide n seek with you? they will for sure come true.
    You have a beautiful heart, no wonder it beautifies everything you see and feel.
    what many of us miss is finding happiness in small little things of life, you sure do and that's a big take away from all your posts. Take care vijima.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to get your first fb @kaniths dear , glad you liked my post and my thoughts. You made my day with your first fb. Usually when I post a thread as everyone knows here that I wait for responses and when I dont get I disappointed. I know all are busy and can respond only when they get time. Today when I logged in later after posting I was so happy to see 5 likes and four feedbacks which brought a smile on my face. I know now a days there are new ILites and they write very well and I feel I have yet to learn to write. So when I get feedback I feel I have written well

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@sangeethkripa , Sangeetha dear I always wait for your feedback as you never disappoint me and not only that you give me inspiration to write more. Thanks dear for always bringing a smile on my face and making me happy with your sweet messages .

Glad to know you like my posts and feel there is lot to learn from posts , feel happy to know that. Glad to know that you feel God sends through me . A lovely thought. Glad you look forward for my snippets and feel inspired to write more.My asirvadhams dear. You are also humble dear , you always surprise me with your sweet messages

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@VaniVyas, Vani dear glad to get your feedback. Yes dear I have so many wellwishers and get love from everyone here. Glad to know you think of me, thanks dear .Yes dear even when we are far away we always think of our loved ones. Here is a quote which I like

Memories play a confusing role. They make you laugh when you remember the time u cried together. but make you cry when you remember the time you laughed together
    You are right dear we have some virtual connection

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@parineetha, Neetha dear how are you, glad to get your feedback, which made my day. I am fine dear. Yes dear I am a person who is happy in simple pleasures and the love from everyone here makes me live and gives inspiration. Glad my wishes come true

Thanks for your compliments and you also take care.

1 person likes this.
  10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji sis,

Yes keep in touch with all, write blogs , read novels, and keep yrself busy and young.You have so much spirit, there is so much to learn from u, of how to live life.

God bless u, keep it up, and i too keep learning from friends like u, to be cheerful and busy always.

Regards

kamal

2 people like this.