1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My heart is heavy and my eyes are laden with tears

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Feb 15, 2008.

1. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,

True, Mumbai is known for its own culture, where so many people of diffn race,religion and culture dwell under one roof.

i remember that very unfortunate day "July 26th" when there were several bomb explosions in trains around the city, the whole heartline of mumbai had came to standstill, but then at that time i could see so many people come forward and help each other, by way of food and materials on the road the whole night. I have hardly seen such unity in any part of the world. And not to forget the flooding and the Mumbai bomb blast several years ago. People were known all over the world for their unity and kind gesture.

It really does hurt to learn that some people for their own intrest, are trying to invoke such diffn time and again among the people and trying to create fight and disturb the harmony.

I am sure by doing such thing they are not going to get their rights or can ever will be able to justify their stand.

Hope they learn fast from their mistakes and contribute towards the dream of Making "Mumbai as a Shangai city".

cheers
    vaidehi

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shreshta

Your words had much depth in it.. Yes Mumbai and Mother Earth both are wailing in tears...

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sunkan

You have described the evil creators in the right form, Ravana and Durshasana. They are the demons of Kaliyug. When will the people learn to differentiate the good and the bad. When will their be complete peace in the world. A fight for a cause is mandatory, but fight to earn a name, to be in the limelight, to create disharmony in the world is not the right approach. Mumbai does not succumb in fear, blast, dacoity, murder or rape, Mumbai is always running, may be with a fear or heavy heart, but will not stop.. Hope the birght lights of God be thrown on the evil mongers and may they be blessed to the righteous path.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sathya,

A warm welcome to my thread.

As usual, the words pour from your pen like the stream of water from the mountains always pleasant, serene, cool, rich and fulfilling.

Mumbai has always raised from the ashes like a true phoenix, there is no doubt about it.

As i am born and brought up in this city, I have seen the communal harmony in the city which was never anywhere in India. Factories have shut down fear of attack. Thousands have fled from Mumbai, many are jobless, many are penniless, many more have no fuel for the fire to bake a pie.

What do the creators of menace get in bringing tears in the eyes of the needy?

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jaishree9,

Warm welcome dearie to this humble thread.

You have put the expressions correctly "The cheapest stunts tried by politicians". What a shame? They do not get punished too.

Our law suit has to be amended. It was designed for a peaceful free India. Today we are slowly become the slave of corrupt political stunts, yes, today we are ruled by our own skin.. Not the 'Whites' or 'Angrez". They were outsiders so their act can be justified, what about the act of Indians themselves.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sri,

When you have seen the best of the city, you cannot live to see the worst of it. Your heart bleeds and your nerves jerk. Even today I am proud of my city its only coz, Mumbai never sleeps, never succumbs, at all times she is buzzing with activities. There are millions who have migrated here, to earn their living. They need not go away. Why discriminate people by religion? Kaliyuga or any other yuga, we were humans in all the yugas and every time we do the same mistake...

May be God's way of saying, he intends to end the yuga and create a new one. When I cannot see my city crying, how he can see the whole earth crying. He did not bring in life here, to see this day... He must be more hurt. Lets all wipe his tears first..

Thanks dear, by the way, how is the new pet doing, potty training etc.. is over. He must be a cutie cute.. na... Give my love for him o.k.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Darling AC,

You have hit the point, I am passionate, extremely about everything close to me. I give my best to them and try to bring in the best from them. I do expect anything much in return but few laughs and good time of togetherness. My city is bleeding, its crying to get back to her hey days, she is worried and disturbed, MOTHER EARTH IS THY NAME. Nobody is hearing her sobs, like a true child, its my duty to take care of her. This post is in a small way my contribution to my city, my Mumbai, My Mother Earth.

Thanks re sweety for writing in.

Bye!!

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

As you belong to this city, you must be feeling the pulse. Lets all get together and pray for communal harmony not only in Mumbai but around the globe.

Sorry, dear, I have not read that book.

Thanks for stepping in.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vaidehi,

The beauty of Mumbai is at all crisis, you will find people from all religion and caste helping each other. There is not Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian here. The main reason for the disharmony is empty head. Lakhs of people had created this disharmony and all the guys were below 24 years of age - coming from poor family, no job, no education, no guidance or may be do not want to follow the right path. They are hooked by the politicians and are hired for such jobs. When will we learn, the family of the innocent and the real victims of 1993 blast case are in shams today..

Thanks friend for taking time to read the tearful post.

10. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Dear mals
    This is true that all those suffer are common men & politicians do all these drammas & they wash their tChairs with common men's blood.
    When mumbai was hit by heavy rains 2 years back there were so many true stories dipicting the bravery of common men & their feeling to help each & every one in need without knowing their caste,creed ,sex ,poor or rich everybody was there for helping others. All the people across the country & world witnessed :bowdown:bowdown this but these netas bake their ROTI on fire of hatred only.