1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Hair For Your View!!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by reshmirn, Jul 5, 2010.

1. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

2. ramyasrini8

ramyasrini8 Silver IL'ite

Hi Reshmi,

Such a nice and long hair u have...Wat ll u do to keep the hair darker..bcoz mine s somewat browny..

3. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Aarta, Stuti, Suma and Ramya for your comments… oh yeah I’m flattered.:spin:spin:spin But let me tell you that I’m thinking if a hair cut and a complete hair makeover right now as I don’t feel it stays as good as how it used to be before. :hide:Before means when my mom used to take care of my hair! Then I had a head full of thick wavy hair (no ordinary comb would go in) envied by all compared to the present dry, dull, thin hair. My laziness, the water quality, post delivery hair fall – all must have been the reasons…
    By the way for Aarta & Stuti my hair regime – Being a Keralite (yes I’m a Malayali – answer to Suma), daily head bath using oil is our custom. Coconut oil boiled with medicinal leaves (dunno the English names of all those)-kayyonni,brahmi, kattaar vazha (aloe vera), tulsi and curry leaves- was regularly applied. On weekends amma used to prepare thaali (using hibiscus leaves) and apply instead of shampoo. Sometimes fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight and made into a paste also was used. Whenever she asked me to do that on my own, I used to opt for shampoo (my laziness). Later, hostel days and water quality almost spoiled my hair (amma was so sad).
    Ramya, curry leaves are used in the above mentioned oil to impart the natural black color for hair. Even mine had brown ends due to lack of care and then grandma advised to use this oil regularly. Still the same oil with all those ingredients.

4. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Originally Posted by crazywriter [​IMG]
    wow!you have lovely hair reshmi!:thumbsup now I will think twice before I put a pic, coz mine is so short compared to yours.!!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  5. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Hey Suma, This is not fair ok?
    I'm waiting for snaps from all of you...
    In fact I'm looking out for short hairs... perhaps one day I'll also post my short hair snap!!!:crazy

6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

hahaha interesting thread out here............ liked the idea reshmirn :thumbsup

must say you have nice long hair.............but definetly i agree with you that you need a hair makeover, you can atleast start off by trimming it upto your waist length.......this length makes hair look more healthy without split ends.........

but yes hats off for managing your hair till now..........mine is terribleeeeeeeeee!!

7. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Thanks sweety for the suggestion. As I get it trimmed very rarely (once in 6 months or may be once in a year), I know the ends are messy. Any suggestions for a complete makeover are welcome.
    I have an oval face, small forehead,lean fugure, long neck + long hair tied up at the back - imagine how does it look like :spin
    so kindly suggest...

8. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

wow,Reshmi that's a beautiful long hair. I had once hair as long as yours but recently cut it short and donated to cancer institute. I love long hair.

9. hairsolutions

hairsolutions New IL'ite

Why you donate your beautiful hairs. Long hairs part of beauty without long hairs girls don't look pretty.

10. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Oh I never knew we could donate hair. Thats a genuine support to those patients who lost their hair during the course of treatment.:bowdown
    You did that in the US? Is that possible anywhere in Kerala?