1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My Goal

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shenaz, Jan 1, 2010.

1. shenaz

shenaz New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

My Fitness goals: I have gained weight in the last 3 yrs due to bad eating habits. I need to loose 11kgs in total to reach my goal weight. For the 1 month period my goal is to loose 5 kgs as well as to make sure I stick to the diet and workout at least 3 - 4times a week.

My BMI calculated on contest website is 27.28.

Thanks a lot for this great opportunity!

Regards

Shenaz:)
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. pam186

pam186 New IL'ite

Hi everone,

First let me wish you all a Very Happy New Year.

My Fitness goals is that I too have gained lots of weight in the last 3 yrs due to sitting ideally at home. Even though I do one hour exercise/yoga every morning I still could not reduce my weight. Thats what happens in saudi arabia. No outdoor activity.

My BMI is 29.4
    My Target Weight Range is 59 kgs

I need to loose 17kgs in total to reach my goal weight. I dont know how I'll be able to achieve this target in one month. I love to do excercise & yoga and I dont eat much.

So what you think friends, will I be able to acheive my goal.

Thanks

with warm regards

Padmaja

3. shenaz

shenaz New IL'ite

Dear Padmaja,

I'm sure you will reduce your weight if you put your mind to it. It is always good to target small weight loss changes in order to achieve your ultimate goal.

Wish you all the best for THE NEW YOU.........:)

Regards

Shenaz
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. pam186

pam186 New IL'ite

Dear Shenaz,

You are right I should target small weight loss changes in order to achieve my ultimate goal.

Well, I will try to achive my target weight (i.e from 76kg to 59kg) by the end of july.

Thanks,

Padmaja

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400> current weight: 76.0 (kg)<TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BACKGROUND: url(http://assets3.sparkpeople.com/assets/ticker/b16.gif) no-repeat 22px 0px">[​IMG]<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400><TD width=22> <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TD width="25%">76
    <TD width="25%">71.75
    <TD width="25%">67.5
    <TD width="25%">63.25
    <TD width=22>59

5. pam186

pam186 New IL'ite

Dear Shenaz,

You are right I should target small weight loss changes in order to achieve my ultimate goal.

Well, I will try to achive my target weight (i.e from 76kg to 59kg) by the end of july.
    :rotfl
    Thanks,

Padmaja

:bonk<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400><TD width=22><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TD width="25%">76
    <TD width="25%">71.75
    <TD width="25%">67.5
    <TD width="25%">63.25
    <TD width=22>59

6. pam186

pam186 New IL'ite

Dear Shenaz,

Well, I will try to achive my target weight (i.e from 76kg to 59kg) by the end of july.:rotfl

Thanks,

Padmaja :bonk