1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My genius

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ganges, May 26, 2010.

1. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Re: My genious

Dear Ganga Ma,

Thank you for writting this post...as i m not able to control my laughter after reading this. hahahaha. Your son and his innocence is really making me laugh so much.

Hope such lovely snippets keep dropping in once in a day to lighten everyones mood.

Well still exam papers are a little far for us- perhaps another 1 year as the elder one of mine is in U.KG.

But i would like to write in some of the events which i still remember and laugh.

Sri- our first angel started talking very early and it was during her first visit to india that she saw an autorickshaw. She was 10 months then. She looked at it and then told amma tutu le polam pls. I and mother could not stop laughing and now also whenever we go to India i remember her calling auto as tutu.

She was scared of me putting her clothes in washing machine - her night suits which had cartoon characters on them- Tom and jerry, Mickey and Donald, Strawberry shortcakes...
    She used to cry and then tell me amma pls washing machine kada kada ne chattam vacha enode friends ke valikam, raktam varam...pls pls podadengo.( Washing machine spins the clothes and then my friends will get hurt ma). It took us a month to convince her that they are clothes.

She used to ask me if the cartoon characters in her bedsheet will come and play with her in the night. So many stories had to be told and medicines given to them also when she was sick.

Recently when told her to chant some shlokas in the evening she was in such a hurry to watch her favourite tom and jerry show on the t.v , i allowed her to chant holy names and enjoy her show...She chanted names and when wrapping up hurriedly uttered om sai ram, om shiva mama...instead of om namah shivaya. Shiva mama is her uncles name.Oh my god i was just laughing so much. She herself realised it.

Well now she is 4 years old and doubts have matured. But truly children are so so innocent.

Love,
    Parvathi.

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear ganges

vow that was a very cute anecdote of your sons.

In my case in the unit test on "Hindi" exam, i prepared for "Marathi" (i used to study only on exams day") even i got around 50 mkrs out of 100 :bowdown

In my sons case who is 3 '/2 he loves his father very much.

One day my DD who is 6 was having fight with him, she said "Na Amma thoppailendu poranden" to prove i am belong to her more.

To this my son quickly said "NA APPA toppailaendu poranden". I burst out in laughter that day.

he keeps saying that quite often.

3. deepa04

deepa04 Gold IL'ite

dear ganga,
    very nice snippet,
    your sons attitude is super.
    i laughed a lot,while thinking that.
    i think you never discussed about the question paper,after wads.
    really he is a genius.

4. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear mindi

that was lovely. your brother too. I can imagine your moms fury. that time i too was so upset with him. Oh. that is a very innocent but clever request from your cuty. we never will forget such things na?

ganges

5. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Ya kamalji. when I explained this to my DH later he was so proudly said t
    that his son is so brilliant so is thinking in that way. thanks for the fb dear.

ganges

6. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear rema,

absolutely true. that too nowadays children are observing more and reproduce it in the apt situation. I always noticed this in my grand kids. thanks for the fb dear.

ganges

7. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear paru

hahaha. I loved sri's tutu and her worries about her friends. that was so cute. om shiva maama , no chance. I was laughing alone in front of the laptop. I can tell this to my grand son next time when I meet him. thanks for the light moments dear.

ganges

8. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear friend

that was wonderful. Usually it will be the opposite. girls to father and boys to mother. lovely time passing with them and something to remember even after so may years, thank you for the nice fb dear.

ganges

9. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

you are right dear. after that I promised him that I will let him on his own but will follow the marks for one are two tests and decide. that worked really well and he started taking are on his own.

thus my second genius also got escaped.

thanks for the fb deepa.

ganges