my friend conceived 2nd baby with pcod

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by dharshiniusa, Mar 27, 2010.

1. dharshiniusa

dharshiniusa Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    from my previous posts u would know i have a baby and conceived with PCOD...one of my friends she too was similar like me..she has a kid and is expecting second one..she too has pcod..weight reduction and metformin is the magic...
    i am surprised she conceived second baby without weight reduction and metformin...
    so we all people with pcod have good chance to succeed
    may god shower his blessing on us

2. alka1960

alka1960 Junior IL'ite

hi ,
    first of all my heartiest congratulations to ur friend for becoming a mom sec time again soon.was going through various post on IL to know exactly this what u r posting. my daughter is in USA. hs PCOD problem. doc is treating her with METFORMIN for last 3 months. she is hving all pregnency related symptoms like nausea, no periods, lethargicness ,mood swings except the pregnancy.she is hypothyroid also. plz plz can u tell me which doc u n ur friend got treated for this. if possible plz give ur some contact detail other thn this IL forum so tht she or me can get in touch with u to know the details n right course of action. she is also a member here. in fact its my daughter who told me abt this forum. she stays in NORTH CAROLINA.
    will appreciate it much if u can reply back with the relevant details.

a worried mom

3. SujathaSubbiah

SujathaSubbiah New IL'ite

congrats really good news.Its me brings more motivation and positive thought after redaing this.sure i will one day post with good news