1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My First Books Are Out! Seek Your Wishes And Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 17, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

wish i could get a copy too...

the raving reviews have put a curiosity in me ...to read ur book varloo can u make it to send it to me...pl contact me on my personal and how do i pay for it...chitra's comments have really taken a tour of ur book in detail...regards..and wish u all the best....sunkan

2. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations Varalotti!

We intend seeing more of it .... once again Great going.. We are all so proud of you!

Purnima

Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Nice!

It was nice to see the picture and thanks for sharing your moment of joy with us. A visual like that makes everything more real!

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

No Words To Thank, Gracious Ladies!

Dear ILites,
    Even if I spend the rest of my life time thanking you, I would not have done justice to the job. Thanks once again for the affectionate response. The scene looks like this. The only son in the family has done something. He has about 1000 plus sisters who are wishing him, praising him and blessing him. I am moved, ILites.

Dear Sunkan,
    I am flattered to see that you want to buy the books. Go to the starting point of this thread. you will find the address of the publisher. You just need to send Rs.200 by way of DD to them. They will send the books to you safely by registered post. I have given their phone number also. You may contact them before sending the money. If you want you can send my money order also, but only after talking to them.
    Otherwise you can order from the site whose links I have given in my initial posting in this thread. In this connection you may send a mail to haranprasanna@gmail.com who is administering the site for clarifications.
    thanks,
    sridhar

5. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Lovely family pic!

Thanks for sharing this joyous moment with all of us. Wish Preethi was in the pic too.
    Sharada

6. varalotti

Thanks Sharada!

But it was Preethi who took the picture. I should have engaged a professional photographer.
    thanks, Sharada.
    sridhar

7. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

very interesting

dear Varlotti.
    the photographs is very nice. my mil and i are great fans of Mr. Raja.in fact she started reading your book after knowing Mr Raja released it. Your wife looks very smart and pretty.We would have liked to see your daughter too.
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Meenu

8. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

Good to see you ALL in the picture.....let there be many more such moments in ur life!

9. varalotti

Thanks Meenu and Sudha!

Dear Meenu and Sudha,
    thanks a lot for your nice words. My daughter took the picture and hence she is not there in it.
    thanks for your kind wishes, Sudha.
    sridhar

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Thank you

Dear Varalotti,
    It is very nice to see your family. Thank you for sharing with all of us. It is really a time of happiness for you all. I pray to God that you get to publish many more books in the coming days.
    Dear sunkan,I saw your post and I am leaving for Cochin today. I shall be back on 31 only. I will be able to oblige you only by that time. Is it okay? I will wurely do that for you, if you have the patience to wait till then.
    varloo