1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my fight with Cancer

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shyamala,

thank u for the kind words
    thank u.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sharmila,

Thank u for the kind words.

Regards

kamal

3. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Thank God that you have come out of the dreaded affliction.Continue avoiding what all you avoided for five months.It is not how long one lives but the quality of life before one is kicked upstairs.My blessings and good wishes for health and happiness.
    Regards
    S.LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

1 person likes this.
  4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji

Everytime i called I asked you so many times what was wrong with you.....You did not reveal even once for what you were having the surgery............grrrrrrr
    you just told a simple surgery ehhhh Nice to see you out of it, healthy and wealthy as always :)

Kamalji just 1 an 1/2 yr back 2 of my cousins passed away becoz of cancer. In that one of them was male and he wouldn't drink or smoke and non veg too he was not very fond of but still he got tongue cancer. After that I say cancer doesn't have anything to do with what you eat and drink. It comes too anyone.

Your post tells us whatever comes your way be happy and smile the cancer away and you have really done it.
    Now be a good boy and start blogging here till you reach 100 years with good health and happiness:)

1 person likes this.
  5. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

dear kamalji

i looked at the title of your snippet and thought it was just one of your regular news related jokes that you keep writing. But never did i ever imagine that a person who was so capable of spreading joy and happiness was actually undergoing a treatment for a severe illness while making others happy......hatsoff to you sir.

Your post kind of reminded me of my dad's attitude...when my dad was alive, he had a heart problem. Out of the four valves in heart, only one of his valve was functioning. My mom was dead scared to even send him out but he was forever roaming around on work....and when asked how he is able to be happy, he used to say that 'i still have one valve functioning...until that is working fine, i have nothing to worry about'

really have to appreciate your spirit of life and your courage to laugh at the face of a crisis. Wish you listen to harsha aunty and help her help you for a much speedier recovery ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

I saw this thread appear on the recent posts column since morning and was unwilling to open it because I did not want to get saddened by reading a painful tale of the person writing this post, but when I did open it I was really struck by the positivity and spirit of yours!! Kudos to your wife, family, and friends who have been supportive during such difficult times.

I send positive vibes and prayers your way!!

7. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamlaji,
    As a fan of you its too painful to read what you have went through but in the end one has to learn the lesson of life from you.First for being thankful towards what has been offered like money,kind people,family support & secondly for keeping up the spirit in the testing time.My prayers & hugs to you.You rock as always.

1 person likes this.
  8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji..

When i saw the post,just came to visit the post and when i started to read then i came to know about your cancer story.

I am sure only you can write in such a nice way,such a positive figure you are for all of us.

We are also so lucky to have you here and have the positive vibration with us always.

Waiting for more and more positive vibes coming from you and waiting for the messages too :)..missed it a lot.

How is tiffy now..happy sleeping with you.

1 person likes this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yamini,

You eat and drink what yr parents do, correct? Same witg me, ours is a nonveg family since i was born, so i picked up all these habits.HAHA

Ciggies i have left forever. Rest all otehr thi9ngs are not causing me any problems so let them be eh !

We have to be strong, an we all have to understand that we are all going to die one day, and leave everything down here.

And we should be sensible to eat an drink what suits our health, and not be careless, and suffer ourselves and make others suffer.

For me, what caused the disease , that is ciggarettes, i have left, no use crying over the past now, but at least i can make amends now, yams !!!!!

Yes better she understands now, and makes amends.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

i had sseen Anand when i was in school, and i did not understand his character then, i was like 14 or 15 when it was released. But yes, i guess that is the right way to go about things, we have to go, then why cry and go. and why make others miserable alongwith uis.

So very true Balaji, i am ready for the noose , whenever it comes, no complaints really.i have lived a full live and these last few years of blogging, and of the friendships made and forged here, how the hell can i forget that.

life has been wonderful for me.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.