1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my fight with Cancer

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

Better late than never eh ! thank u for thej kind words.it feels great to know that there are so many friends and wellwisher I Lites all over the world, who care for me.Wow.

Well that was a silly joke, the pajama joke, as they call it here, where kids from school bring it and tell their parents, but i could noit resist sharing it with u all, i found it cute.HAHA

Thanks a ton Sabita.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Shelly,

thank u for the kind words.i have realized wha tis the use of moping and crying, take what the lord gives, with a smile and open arms.He knows wha tis good for us.

Regards

kamal

3. shellysethi

shellysethi Silver IL'ite

Very true sir,we don't realise this. Maybe we lack the courage to accept things at times....

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shelly,

Yes, it took me some time to accept what i would miss after the operation, but i had noi option, a new life with a plastic bag, or death as it is. So with faith in the lord and the docs, i cheerfully went ahead with the operation , i had no choice did i ?

So why cry over something u have no control of. And why make the readers cry , spread smiles all round.

Regards

kamal

5. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Kamal sir

It is really inspiring to read about your tryst with cancer and the indomitable fight you put up. Lot of positive energy. I hope the Almighty fulfills your choicest wishes.

Thanks & Regards
    tara

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tara,

Thank u for yr kind wishes. i am alive and kicking and in good spirits. i have to now go every 6 months to mumbai to get a checkup from the surgeon, and my mom and brothers being tehre, it is fun,

Regards

kamal

7. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

I have read numerous posts of yours and have always been awed by your humor and joyful take of life. I do understand that this is the way you choose to portray things. Most people would talk about how depressed their family was... the numerous medical challenges and so on. You choose to write with a positive spirit providing inspiration to all..

Moreover it reminds people like me that there is no point crying over trivial issues. One must face life with grit and determination..

Thanks & Regards
    tara

8. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    Only today I happened to go through your medical experience.A true revelation that can
    be expected only from a handful. What a free mind ! what a great and cool thought process!Very much admirable qualities which every one is expected to develop. Normally oncologists face only tearful weeping clients;But you have been a great source of inspiration not only to other patients, but to the medicos too.

We pray God for your long healthy cheerful life filled with humour.

Jayasala 42