My Favourite Shopping Mall !!!!

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by malspie, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,

I love shopping in Centre one and also in D'mart. Its a pleasure to visit Vashi since these malls hve come up.
    I almost love the Atria Mall and closer home the Eternity Mall, my daughter loves to play at Giggles!!
    Reliance Fresh in Bhiwandi has a good collection of chopped veggies and Fruits and is quite well stocked. Infact veggies are good in Reliance and Spencers. Foodlands, Spinach and More have also mushroomed in many places. Shopping has become fun!

Love,
    Devika

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  2. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

I too have shopped in centre one a couple of times and liked it. Also have shopped in Green city in Vashi. With so many shopping spots in Vashi, I rarely felt necessary to go to Chembur or Dadar.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey All,

Do not miss the new RAGHULEELA SHOPPING MALL AND THE PALM BEACH GALLERIA IN VASHI...

4. NamitaPradhan

NamitaPradhan New IL'ite

Hi All,

I enjoy shopping very much.

Some of my favorites are-

1. R-Mall, Mulund (West)
    2. Phoenix Mall, Lower Parel
    3. Atria Mall, Worli
    4. Crossroads mall, Worli
    5. City Mall, Andheri (West)
    6. Sunrays Shopping Center, Borivali
    7. Inorbit Shopping Mall, Malad (West)
    8. Hypercity Mall, Malad (West)
    9. Center One, Navi Mumbai
    10. Infinity Mall, Andheri (West)

5. swanu

swanu New IL'ite

hey ladies

mumbai is becoming the shopper's paradise now
    coz so new new mall are the and so many comin too.

i am from mumbai but presently staying in dubai.
    near my house infinity mall is there.
    i like inorbit mall too.

but le marche which is in mega mall .
    its recently opened and good.
    have better option.
    far better than food bazar.

so enjoy shopping.

regards

anu

6. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

wow except inorbit and one shopping mall near lokhandwala i dont know any other. its been 2 years since i last visited mumbai.
    all these names are new to me.
    i will be staying in andheri when i come there after 2 months. could you give me the names of some good malls there and what good u can buy from there. so that we have an idea of what to buy from which mall.
    thanks

7. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Jaishree...

Neeta Mehta's books are available online and i have seen many of her books in FORUM Bangalore, in one book store in chennai and in landmark too..eggless cookery book i got from landmark.
    In bangalore we go to reliance fresh, big bazaar, monday to sunday, fabmall, foodworld for all groceries, veg. Lifestyle for cosmetics. Globus and west side for dresses.

8. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

hi malspie,
    great thread!!!with mumbai being the heart of latest trend and fashion no wonder there are so many malls springing up!!
    i have been to centre one in vashi and the shops are just too good and so is the foodcourt from chat to sub-way and noodle bar!!!i also like shopping in phoenix mall and never miss the linking road shopping for bags and slippers!!!amazing bargains and collections from suit to salwars!!!!waiting for my next mumbai trip!!!so what other places are good for shopping in mumbai????
    regards
    pavi

9. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

My favourite mall is Inorbit, followed by Hypercity.Everything under one roof including cinema theaters and food court and shoppers stop, lifestyle, body shop not to forget the big designer boutiques and also other affordable outlets.
    I can end up spending the whole day over there. the best thing is the crowd is pretty decent over there than compared to all the other malls in Mumbai. Whenever i visit a mall the first thing that catches my attention is the type of crowd and security check there is also good there.
    I have visited that place nearly umpteen number of times and will still keep going there when i keep visiting India.
    gisjulComputer Typing

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Gals,

You all rock here. Shopping is one of my hobbies!!

As Navi Mumbai is a self contained city with the best of Malls we need to rush to Bandra, Andheri, Colaba and Dadar any more!

Gone are the days, when we had to plan to shop, today it happens even after office hours. Yeah, we have food counter too, shop and hog to glory!

Life is getting better isn't it.