1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Family is Safe! Forget Bomb Blast!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Dec 2, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Baby Moshe's tears made me weep, I lost both my parents only when I had learnt to stand on my own and fight life, and this kid and many like him have lost their parents and the only faces they recognize on this earth, the only faces with whom they feel comfortable and happy!

God be with Moshe and all those who are left alone to fight the battle of life!

Thanks for being here.

2. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    That was a real touching write up. Like you I too feel pained when such things happen. My heart goes out to those unknown faces who lose their lives in such incidents and more for the people who have lost their kith and kin. I was glued to the TV all 3 days to catch a glimpse of all that was happening. The commandos(NSGs) did a great job amidst all odds. Hats off to those brave men. I went through your hour to hor narration too which was chilling to read!
    Love,
    Malathi

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malathi,

After starting this blog, I have come to know, there were many following up my thread on Blasts. I had tuned to one authentic channel which was not giving out any news for publicity.

The channel was also confirming that there has been no second round of firing or blast in CST which was being rumoured by other news channels.

I would wait for few minutes for the news to be confirmed only then I would post it here.

I knew people out of their country would be more worried about it as they understand the value of their motherland only when they live out of it!

Thanks for feeling my pain and sharing the agony.

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Mals,
    Your concern for that watchman has to be appreciated...he is also in the place of those securities, isn't it!
    I also went through you thread every now and then to get the glimpse of what is happening because I don't have CNN here..
    Such is the mentality of people around us now ...leave it. what to do!
    I also saluted those brave commandos and the security when shown or seen in the comp.
    My heart goes to that Jewish boy...as you said let us pray that he turns out to be a good citizen.
    I cannot stop praising your humane feelings ..:bowdown
    sriniketan

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sri,

It is natural to feel for the families who have lost their only bread earning member of the house. Why such incidents never happen in a netas house!

Thanks for blogging with me.

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    Little Mosche's cries created a great hue and cry in our house. Both my kids wanted to bring him home. They wanted to make sure that the baby is happy. My kids, especially my daughter got consoled only when we explained her that he will be with his grandparents.

The brave soldiers and so many others who have laid thier lives to save so many others are to be highly saluted. Yes, I too have been asking that question for a long time, why it is happenning only for aam janatha, why it is not for others who have lots of people around them.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Many people were keen to adopt the little boy as his tears moved the world!

I like your kids jumping out to bring them home.

Thanks for blogging with me.