1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

My Experiances with Knitting

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by malligashivaram, Jan 24, 2011.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Rama happy you liked reading it, I wanted to share my faults too so that the other would look into the propostions before making them,before I have knitted 4--5 sweaters one for my father 2 for my brothers and rest for my children when young--after that left it--and I am so good at forgetting---crochet too Now look into the pattern and relearn the stitches--thank you rama for stepping by and giving me your comments :rotfl

2. malligashivaram

Spriya so nice to read your FB that was sweet of you dear girl thank you ma:):)

3. Vchintaravi

Vchintaravi Gold IL'ite

There is the mothers touch in the sweater. What else does a son need?.

4. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Malliga mam,
    :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh I too had this experience. When i was doing a sweater for Hrishi - i had to pick up stitches in the sleeves and the front 'V' neck part. I picked too many stitches and when I completed it looked with frills. My sister said it is designer wear - since Russian & Sctish men wear these types of shirts. Kudos for your son to accept a lovely gift from his mother. Nice to share it with us. Whatever done with our hands has value which cannot be explained. It is felt. amma loves cannot be measured.

5. latharaj

latharaj Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing your old works...Me too used to knit jackets and coats long back...even I forgot most of it...I wish those I made were here to post..As you know, now into crochet , which I learned recently. Please keep doing new projects and post it ...
    :cheers latha.

6. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

mam , your vests are so nice .......
    i would like to make one like this for a one year old ...... can you please help me ...

i tried online resources , but most of which demand for a circular needle and knitting in rounds ...

7. malligashivaram

Eco dear that was a nice praise dear --knitting is difficult till you get into the grit of it --then it is easy--wishing you best of luck to ma:)ke a nice sweater

8. malligashivaram

Pavi ma so nice of you dear to see this and give your nice comment only---You all are so loving and friendly thank you ma:)

9. malligashivaram

Come Setember --wherever I read your name this song sings in my heart--an old song--thank you friend for your nice comments:)

10. malligashivaram

Leel so happy to see you back and missed your professional works for along time it seems--knitting is easy--for a person like you--start baby works it will be easier--and thank you so friend friend for your lovely comments:):)