1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my encounter with truth

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by raxxsach, Jun 28, 2007.

1. raxxsach

raxxsach New IL'ite

hi to all of u their.i am writing this either to vent out my anger or to know how unusual is this.Anger is a secondary reaction or an effect to a pain caused to u.And this pain and anger is making me crazy.I came to this country and was amazed to see the treatment i got from my sister.it is beyond words to describe how she treated me......I knew this country takes ppl apart but the distances grow more than the physical distances.I am shattered at this behaviour and have realized the how superficial blood relationships are.I guess the truth is leading a life unattached and the sooner u realize the better it is.

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hey

This country does change people that i have noticed for sure...

~Abha

3. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

u didnt tell if ur sister is married. if yes that would explain.......why she behave like this...but i think she sould have taken care of you.....

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

I am sad to hear that you had suffered after coming to US. yes, after coming here people change, some for good and some for bad.
    We don't know what is in your sisters' mind. If there is any way to solve the problem try and don't get dejected. Talk to her if you can when she is in her happy mood and you also be calm. If it is not working don't worry. People realise their mistakes and feel sorry for it later.
    Concentrate on your family and keep your mind off it. It is easier said than done. But please try. Divert your attention and do things you like and also develop new ones.
    Don't come to any conclusion when you are emotional. time is the only one which can change people for good.
    Don't worry everything will be alright soon.
    Sriniketan

4 people like this.
  5. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Raxx,

as Sri adviced don't make any conclusion. may be something going on with her which u don't know and she don't want to tell u. many possibilities this changes in ur sister may be due to some stress which u are not aware. u can't make conclusions so early specially when it comes to blood relation like siblings, before they do bad something might have happened earlier which makes them to do this. so wait for sometime she may change.

bye
    padma

1 person likes this.