1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My dreamy birthday

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Deaf woman, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Inspired by reading the title of thread by beeamma.I let my mind run riot with ideas of a special birthday.Felt this is the best forum to share and expect your opnions .
    My dream day should start with my DH and DS waking me up at 8 a.m ,not before that please ,i am no morning person.After that DH making breakfast and son serving it and making idle chitchat and listening to every word i say ,especially my DH.Now girls ,don't you shush me saying I am dreaming big ,expecting a DH to be attentive must be asking for the Moon .But I don't agree because I am entitled to dream the impossible ,right?Next ,three of us will go to temple and offer prayers and then to have lunch in a posh restaurant and back home to have a siesta.During that time both of them are allowed to watch tv ,see i don't want to be a tyrant and i do allow some freedom now and then.Evening should be a surprise gettogether with my closest cousins ,nephews and friends .All of this should be done without me lifting a finger ,mind you.
    Comeon ilites , please share your ideas of a dream birthday too.
    vijji

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009

2. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

WOW Vijji,

Your dreamy birthday is so simple with NO materialistic pleasures(no heavy gifts).Your DH is blessed to have sweet and simple wife:thumbsup

:cheershahhaaaaa

Let me forward this to your DH and Sri:hide: and wish your dreamy birthday get fullfilled very soon.

Let me think hard and get back with a big dreamy birthday of mine too:)

3. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hey DW,

I bet this is not something your DH and DS can refuse to..That is a simple wish and readily be fulfilled....

Well my dreamy birthday should be filled of surprises by my DH.. Nothing planned, just as it comes across..

4. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vijji,

Nice thread :) Enta simple korikalu.. :bowdown

I was just thinking about dreamy birthday... guess what came to my mind first :rotflI woke up in the morning, saw my DH face, lying beside me, looking at me and smiling at me, he gives me good morning kiss and says Good Morning baby Happy Birthday ..i feel so light.... WOOOOO.. i weigh 50 pounds less :biglaughFirst part was right, experienced this birthday too.. but second part.. feeling light.. weighing 50 pounds less.. i hope will happen atleastttt next year :bonk

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi vijji,

simple pleasures you are asking .....I am sure your dreams are going to come true very soon.....anyway to be on the safer side(you never know with "hubbys" right) just let him have a peek at this post..:)

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijji

Your name itself has success in it. So whatever you do or dream will be successful. Your dream is a simple one. All the best for the dream to be fulfilled. My blessings.

love
    viji

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Viji,

Mee, korika nera veruthai..So simple wishes.

I seriously don't have any dreams about special days.. i tried to break my head regarding the same..nothing materialised...:hide::hide:

8. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear Latha,
    I am sure my DH is aware of how fortunate he is :biglaugh.Kidding aside,God already gave me 2 heavy gifts(DH and DS) what more can i ask?
    Looking forward to read your dream of a day .Please come back and share it.
    vijji

9. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear Deepali,
    You are right,they won't refuse if I ask them to.I wrote this just to pull my DH's leg.
    Wish you many more pleasant surprises from your DH.
    vijji

10. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear archana,
    It will surely happen to you next year ,mark my words.And with a new addition to your family ,you enjoy more too.
    vijji