1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Dishum Dishum Friendship

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by aparajithaa, Feb 24, 2010.

1. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

POST DEDICATED TO ALL MY DISHUM DISHUM FRIENDS

MY DISHUM DISHUM FRIENDSHIP

[​IMG]
    Best Friend Are Like Tom And Jerry. Even If They Fight Often. They Come Back Together. After All Wouldn't They Get Bored Without Each Other And Miss Each Other.

Just on this same date I met one of my best friend two years back. And our friendship started with fight and still continuing with fighting (dishum dishum) . We fight so often but that fight doesn't last for long. Now its two years and recently for some reason we don't have much to fight. And recently I was thinking of past that how we met and how our friendship grew strong, and suddenly i realized that we haven't fought much recently and I was really missing all that dishum dishum now. hehe.. believe me its fun and loving to fight with our near and dear at times.I also heard a saying "anger is the most childish form of showing love". may be that is the reason we become angry on each other often. And shocking part is that neither of us become angry easily. But when it comes to each other we fight very often. hehe. May be because we felt that "my friend" kinda rights on others to even scold and fight like kids. And May be we fight quite often but each time we fought and again speak with each other we started gaining a confidence that let there be any number of fights we can never be separated and always will be back together the way it happened now.

Well If I dig a bit more of my past. In my 8th standard I met another best friend of mine. As usual we were fighting then. And in 2 years from then we fought again once too. And in Inter my another best friend. We too were not comfortable with each other in the beginning. Infact most of the times I fight with all my best friends in the beginning and later became friends. May be without dishum dishum no relation stays strong....

I badly feel like fighting with my friends again once :)

Well thats all about my dishum dishum friendship felt like sharing with you on this special day...

If you never fought with your near and dear try it once. Beleive me you would love it. And your relation also strengthens and you would gain confidence in it. And you will also start missing that lovely dishum dishum with them..

Happy dishum dishum with your friends everyone :)

[​IMG]

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear aparajitha,

Superbly written. Yes some fight add chutpuzh to the monotonous life. Even with friends or DH or siblings, some "Dishum Dishum" adds that sparks to the life.

3. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi !
    That was a lively post ! You have made a Dishum-dishum relationship sound so interesting that I now regret never having fought with any of my friends in school or college ! What a waste ! :biggrin2: At the most, it used to be the "not on speaking terms for 3 days" kind of cold war. No dishum !

Perhaps I should now give it a try ! hmmmmm !:)
    :thumbsup

4. ashwiniks79

ashwiniks79 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I did not have any dishum dishum friends all my life, though i did dishum dishum with my sister, but not anymore. We do have silly fights but not to that extent that we used to have before. Right now the dishum dishum is for the remote between me, my husband and my son :)

5. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Hi Apparajitha,
    Good evening mam . :hatsoff. Elavunaru..Nice to meet you here.
    Good to read about your dishum dishum friendship.... :thumbsup. And the best example is Tom and Jerry... wow. Enjoy dishum dishum with your friends. :)

6. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Aparajithaa,

It is true indeed, word for word what you wrote. Dishum Dishum..yup I have that almost with most of my good friends. I don't know why but I feel the more you fight with them the more you actually hold them close to your heart. It is not really a fight per se but more like pretend fights.:)

Nice post from you I enjoyed reading it. :thumbsup

Jaya

7. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Nice to see you here Apar.That too with dish ummmmm.
    Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.Isn't it my friend?Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.Firends are Antitodes for the toxicant routines.All these dishumm are just THERAPY for our stronger life.Hope you would also agree with my point.
    All these rivals may bitter for,but better for our bitter life.
    Wish you to have more bitter battles for bitty better aliveness.
    Keep fighting.:crazy
    And if ask me for my fighting...never had such,as all my friends know am a cry baby.Still our friendship(seven of us) going on well.The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

8. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Appu dear,
    Welcome back .I refuse to be your dishum dishum friend kiddo even after reading the psychobabble .At my age, fighting loses its appeal and peace and harmony are more interesting.May you have more and more dishum dishum friends.