1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Dear Truth, Where Are You?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Oct 2, 2020.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

As per the document it is ok-it contains the signature of wife.Sometimes even real signature of wife may not satisfy the authorities.
    jayasala 42

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Akka I am younger than you.dont call me madam

3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Interesting anecdote. I am sure I should praise you for your ability to copy the signature of your wife or the counter clerk for his love for standard operating system of the bank but no keen eye. hahahahahahaa.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

For Harichandra, being truthful brought both misery and finally glory, as the story goes. It is up to the individual to follow certain principles for himself/herself and not for others.

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thank you . In another instance it did happen. Not of spouse. But mine. It took lot of intellectual gymnastics and pyro techniques to prove me is me and I is I. Incidentally it is also government office.

Madam @kaluputti has brought in the name of Harichandra. In the existing world there wouldn’t be a person like Him. The worldmen trained to bluff to get to the top. It is recognised as the smartness the world over.

Either you struggle all the way to discover the glory of which one is not sure or you enjoy covering up throughout telling lies and come what may at the end.
    Thanks and Regards.

HariLakhera likes this.
  6. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

It happened with me too. It so happened that I purchased some shares of BSES jointly in my and my daughter's name. After a few years I sold them thru a broker friend. He came back to me that the signatures of the joint account holder are needed. I had no idea, wether may daughter had signed or I simply signed in her name. The shares were returned. I did. not want to take another risk.
    I was living in Calcutta and used to go to Mumbai HQ for quarterly meeting. Upon enquiry I came to know that one of my friend's son was a contractor for BSES and frequently visited their office. I visited BSES office with him and thru his good offices, one of the employee showed me the signature of may daughter. It was signed by me only. Copying it was no difficult. I sent the shares again to my broker friend in Cal and all was well.
    Moral of the story: It pays to know people.

Thyagarajan likes this.