1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My dear father ... how much I miss you

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Ranise, Dec 12, 2009.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Rani

I am very sorry to hear about the loss. I will only be repeating what many have said here. He is always going to be there for you and guide you in the right direction.

2. SumitraRavibabu

SumitraRavibabu Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Ur narration of ur situtation was very touching and really a father is always a father who cannot be substituted. I too have the same experience that i got a call through my office number (Mobile was not allowed since it was an educational institution) and I rushed to hospital to see my father who had an massive attack but fortunately i was able to speak to him and he asked me for water that i offered him but just i turned after putting the bottle in place i realized he is dead, his soul had been waiting to see me.....

In tears
    SumitraRavibabu.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  3. SumitraRavibabu

SumitraRavibabu Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Ur narration of ur situtation was very touching and really a father is always a father who cannot be substituted. I too have the same experience that i got a call through my office number (Mobile was not allowed since it was an educational institution) and I rushed to hospital to see my father who had an massive attack but fortunately i was able to speak to him and he asked me for water that i offered him but just i turned after putting the bottle in place i realized he is dead, his soul had been waiting to see me.....

In tears
    SumitraRavibabu.

4. Ranise

Ranise Junior IL'ite

Thank you all for the kind words. I guess its the same story between every father and daughter - I feel daughters are always closer to their Father's !

After he left us, I have decided that I will honor my father by being the best person that I can be throughout my life, be happy and content with what I have, help others where possible, help my own child grow into a decent human being as this is what he would have wanted me to do !

Rani

5. Raechel

Raechel Senior IL'ite

Hi,

What can I say.

People say time relieves pain, but my personal experience is with time the pain intensifies.I have gone through similar experience, can very well understand your feelings, very well know that no words can give you solace,