1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My dear amma….

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sindhusn1980, Jul 4, 2010.

1. sausum

sausum New IL'ite

Oh Sindu....

U really brought me tears...!!! When I was reading thru oi, i was weeping badly... My god... May aunty's soul rest in peace....

I get irritated when my mom dosent pick up the phone when i badly need her advice.. I dont kno will ever i can survive without her...

eeswaran shakthi tharattey.. to you.. to ur Achan and ur family.. take care dear...!!!

2. sindhusn1980

sindhusn1980 New IL'ite

Thanks everyone for your support....

My mom was 55 when she died....

3. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sindhu,

When u went off to college, left for Dubai and many such moments, was your Amma around you? She was not, but she was always with you with her values she imparted on you and her blessings. Now also it is the same, believe me. She is always there to give you strength, to guide you, she is your conscience...

4. Mythily

Mythily Senior IL'ite

Sindhu,
    Sorry.May ur mom's soul rest in peace.

That was an emotional post which brought down tears.Could feel the pain through out....any daughter who has a lovable mother would feel it...be strong and recover your father from the loss...he'll surely be happy with you and his grand-kid

5. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

sindhu
    i am sorry for your loss
    i can imagine your plight
    i lost my dad last year in july ..i dint have chance to see or talk to him before he left us..so i guess god atleast allowed you to have some word with her before she left..and assurance you gave her was what all she needed ..be brave girl

6. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear dear Sindhu
    I was crying really while reading about your mom and your feelings. Yes no one will fill that place. One extra day if she is with us we are blessed like that the life is ma.
    may her soul rest in peace.
    kantha

7. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Sindhu,

Very touching and emotional post. Even I am not able control my tears...

8. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

My god Sindhu you have all of in tears each thinking about your last days with Amma---still you had a strong mind to think of amma in your deeds of what amma would like I dont think many would be mentally strong for that too---Amma is with you dear ask her she will guide you--love and acchan equally---really it brought back my memories of mum expiring with cancer--i do feel for you --You should be proud of her--stirve to be like her bold and strong---keep dad in good mood----pray for strength--soon you will have your daughter fight with you--dont worry