My day was made

Discussion in 'IL'ite Wishes' started by iyerviji, Jul 2, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Every Sunrise delivers opportunities while every sunset asks what we did with the opportunities. It is in our hands to make the best of opportunities.

I am at the last stage of my life , might live for many years or might not live for long.Its in God's hands. From the time I joined IL I have been writing in snippets. Great writers have come and gone here. But I am still there in the fourth year. I know I am not a great writer and admire the great writers here and feel thrilled to get fbs from the great writers.

Everytime when I think now no more writing in snippets better give fbs and be happy, someone or other does something and encourages me.

Same way yesterday only I was thinking now let me stop writing in snippets. But today morning was so surprised when Kamala mentioned in Coffee Morning that I Love Tulips has nominated my thread. I was so surprised and thrilled to see her nomination and that too it was written by me in 2009. Felt happy that I myself had revived that thread as I had forgotten to give replies to fbs there.

I must first say thanks to IL for the new look due to which I saw this old thread of mine and also revived the thread . Since I revived that thread I Love Tulips had the opportunity to read it and not only read it but nominated also.

ILT dear you are a lovely person who has touched my heart with the affection and friendliness you have shown me. I thank you with all my heart.

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai mam,

I could not speak and i donot know what to write. You are such a lovely person and cares like a mom of every IL in this site.I Pray GOD for your Healthy life to live long to bless,wish and appreciate us in this site. ILT nominated your thread only. Here I am nominating no i should not use this word nominating I should say authentically and declaring you as a GREAT BOON TO THIS SITE. :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sree dear thank for the first fb. You have a big heart to say such lovely words about me, thanks dear. You also have a big heart. [

4. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Viji Ma

i pray to god to keep u healthy....thats it i can say..no words

Sravani

5. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Firstly my prayes to god to bless you with a long and healthy life and always to stay with us in IL supporting, encouraging and motivating us like a mother does !!

You continue to write your thoughts as it races in your mind and never stop whatever obstacles come in your way ma !!

6. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

viji ma.. you are soo lovely and have very trasperant heart amma... love to see you once day when i come to chennai.... i can understnd.. how much you are innocent in your life..

my prayers are there for you always for healthy long life.. we need you senior who is correcting and supporting juniors..

please dont stop writting amma.. your wrtting can change, give idea, modify others here.... and give your feedbacks tooo....

my heartfull thanks to god for giving such a wonderfull person here.. to us...

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sravani for your good wishes

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sudha dear thanks for your good wishes , so sweet of you. Yes dear writing is always my pleasure and will continue to do so.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Riya dear thanks so much for your appreciation. Thanks for your prayers dear.[