1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My darkest desire

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ramyakrish1, Jul 16, 2013.

1. ramyakrish1

ramyakrish1 Silver IL'ite

It was the typical Mangalore rain. A stubborn drizzle was casting a wet gloomy envelope on a warm July morning that had indicated early signs of promise. It was 3 months since my divorce and I needed this break to embark on my journey of revival. After 3 days of the religious tour of Dharmastala, Subramanya and Mookambika temples one feels drained emotionally. I did read somewhere that long hours of praying makes you depressed and reluctant to confront a challenge. With my spiritual nutrition filled to the brim, I called up Preeti and we decided to meet at Chin Min for dinner. She would “log-off” from Infy at 7 PM and had told her husband she would be getting him a Chinese takeaway. I had a few hours to kill.

I’ve always had this fantasy and whatever hope of bringing it true had quite simply vanished during my troubled marriage. There was now an eager anticipation as I stepped out to explore the once familiar alleys of Mangalore. It brought back sweet memories of my first date with Vinay Dhar, the handsome Kashmiri boy who was so smitten by me and the first time I let him hold my hand. He had held it all evening, insisting that he would sit next to me on my left and had eaten with a spoon in his left hand. With an extra spring in my step, on a rainy summer day, I pulled over the hood of my jacket and ignored the merchandise in the main commercial street. It was a moment of madness that made me walk into the revered temple of fantasies with a dogged determination that I would completely surrender to my urging. The recent liberation, coupled with the fresh and vivid memories of a decade old romance gave me the confidence to fulfill my darkest desires.

I decided to occupy a cabin at the corner and ordered two of them. There was a naughty smirk and the flick of a brow when I insisted that I wanted them both together. With the final instructions being finalized, I walked up to the Ladies room. I stared at myself in the mirror, pulled back a few wet strands of hair, picked up a few extra tissues and walked back slowly. The agonizing wait was similar to the anticipation of the first time we made love on the Surathkal beach. There was no moon and the soft patch below the tall trees were a perfect setting. There was just so much energy that day after the rock show. The wait was finally over. I felt my legs go weak when they came in and was hopelessly lost in their splendor.

One was a blond with such an amazing smooth skin while the other was a red-head who had so many different textures. I could not take my eyes of them and very soon, I could not take my hands and mouth off them. The blond was a bit one paced but the red-head made me work for every inch. I was soon oblivious to the occupants of the other cabins. The fierce sucking sounds, the gasping for breath and the sounds of the creaking furniture must have made them jealous. With little foreplay and alternating between the two, I reluctantly finished the ménage-a-trois in such frenzy, I was proud that I had sinned.

I paid my dues, left a generous tip, licked my lips, adjusted my trousers and with my head held high, walked out into the unrelenting rain. And yes, given a chance, I would do it again.

Scroll below for the address

The next time you visit Mangalore, Walk into the Ideal Ice Cream parlor. Order a Hawaiian Parfait and a Mango Lassi. You will love it.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013

2. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

by the time i read last but one line i was planning to report the post to moderators. but this is an awesome post. loved the suspense.

3. VIJAYALAKSHMI06

VIJAYALAKSHMI06 Platinum IL'ite

Ha Ha Ha Ha. . .
    Me too thought of reporting about this post to the Moderators.
    But the conclusion made me laugh heartily!!

1 person likes this.
  4. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

LOL!!
    Loved the way you had brought up the story!!