1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My dad passed away

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by JayaJ, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

Loosing ones parents is the hardest of all things in life. This is a very painful phase for the entire family. My heart felt condolences to you and your family. It will be your mother who would be suffering the most and she needs good support from the family members. Take care.

2. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

Dear Jaya

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
    I could not control tears while reading your post. I too lost my mother-in-law 3 years back. Even she had the same problem.God only knows how much pain she had to bear. Even the doctors were helpless in the end stage. The oxygen supply to her body was very less compared to the normal people. I was reminded of how much pain and sorrow we underwent when we lost her. I still miss her. Even though she was my MIL, she was much of a mother to me. I have learnt so much from her , be it cooking or patience or to love everyone and I owe everything what I am now to her.

Please take care of your mother. She will be going through a tough phase.

Manjula

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear jaya,

heartfelt condolences on your fathers demise....unfortunately all of us have to go thru this ..only thing u can rest assured that u and your sisters did your best for him....Hope time will lessen your grief...

mindi

4. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

My deepest condolense Jaya May the almighty give you all the strength and courage to outcome the current situation.

Your father would always bless all of you.

Ramya

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.I know how difficult it is.I keep thinking about my father everyday.He passed away last year.What ever be the age a father is a father.My father always used to used say time is a great healer.It is true.I pray to God to give you and your family strength to bear this loss.

6. geeth

geeth Senior IL'ite

Dear jaya,
    Pl acknowledge my condolences. Ver much moved reading the message. Let us pray to God to give strength to all the members of your family to overcome the grief.

geeth

7. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaya

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. It is extremely difficult to hear the sad news of passing away of one's dear father.

HE must have been a pillar and a great guide to you all, all through. His loss is irreparable. I greatly appeciate that you all took care of him so well for the past 10 years who was suffering from ailment.

My father too was suffering from bronchial problems for many years, and was later diagnosed with cancer in esophagus and finally succumbed, which was such a hard truth to believe for many years...........................the fact..... that he is no more.

I pray God Almighty to give strength to your dear Mom and all you children at this time of grief. May His Soul rest in eternal peace.

I hope your mental grief is lessened by now and just if you dont mistake me........... I want to tell this.

We have to accept facts and be practical. All of us in this world have come with a two way ticket...... that is one entry and one exit.......... it is always one innings only. Doctors can predict the DoB and it may, many a times happen exactly or as per parents' choice for CS. But nobody can predict the DoD i.e. Date of Death. If we know we cannot survive in this material world. I have attended many lectures of Dr. Gopalakrishnan Ph.d, Director of CSIR and Director of IISH (Indian Institute of Scientific Hertitage, Trichur, Kerala, India). He always tells in his lectures, that Live a simple, happy and peaceful life without any big expectations........ Whatever we achieve by qualification / position, whether a CEO, Scientist, Chairman, Officer, Clerk or Peon.............. it does not matter. We will on an average will be in this world for about 26500 days (72 years), any addition is BONUS. For Hindus, it is going to be 48gms of ASH at the end............ irrespective of what we achieved or accumulated in wealth. So we will be remembered for what we did when we were alive.

With your message, I could make out how much he was loved by his family.......... that is enough. He has had a full innings of meaningful life. So please be glad for his good works and enjoy your PRESENT moments of life and the exciting moments you spent as a kid with your father. It is a Gift of God.

Warm Regards
    Shanti
    30-4-08

8. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

dear Jaya
    Plz accept my heartfelt condolences for yr loss .
    Parents are one thing which can never be replaced but we have to accept the decision of almighty.
    Only time wud be the great healer. Plz take care of ur mother.

9. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Please accept my condolence. Hope everybody from your family will come out of this shock.

Bye.

10. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jaya,
    Please accept my condolence for the greatest loss in your life.......May the soul rest in peace. He fought his battle bravely and now its all your turn to keep your calm and take care of yourselves.
    Regards.