1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My dad passed away

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by JayaJ, Apr 30, 2008.

1. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Sitting under Neon lights here, I cant really cry. But reading your incident has bought back memories of my grand pa, who had a similar respiratory failure couple with prostate cancer.

I pray to the almighty to offer you and your family strength to bear this tough times. Dont get detered by a loss. It is only during tough times, we understand and realise the importance of having people around us. Pray for you!!

Be a good source of support to your mother!

Love

Archana

2. nithya prabha

nithya prabha Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jaya,
    I regret for your dad has passed away.I know how much a girl will love their dad and it is very difficult to accept his absence.But try to calm down and pray god whenever u feel him.
    Nithya.

3. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Dear Jaya,

My deepest condolences on your father's demise. This is a great loss and no words can soothe you...try and gather yourself, God will be with you.

Poornima.

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaya,
    Sending my condolences to you and your family. Nothing can lessen the pain and sorrow but you can be proud that you did your best and fulfilled his wish to be at his native also.Iam sure you will be the pillars of support to your mom. Take care. Almighty will give you the strength, my prayers are with you.

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaya,
    First of all , my heart felt condolences to you and to your family.Hope you have easen out a little bit by pouring out ur feelings here.I know how difficult it is to loose one's parents or relatives.Please be brave and beleive that time is the healer.Take care of ur mom, for she will be devasted at this loss...."Even this shall pass" Jaya...so cheer up and when ur feeling low, please share ur feelings with us here, so that we can lend our shoulders to you.

Take care!

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya
    It was really sad news. My heart felt condolence to you and your family. May his soul rest in peace

7. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dar Jaya,
    I understand your pain and your mother's loss and pain.I can put myself in your position and feel it.Please take care.Needless to say that we are all with you.
    I pray that your father's soul rest in peace.I think that the question of forgiving you people does not arise at all.He would have only loved you people and continue to love you even though he is not physically near you.
    mithila

8. lakshmi1945

lakshmi1945 Silver IL'ite

Dear Jaya
    Please accept our(mine and my husband's) heartfelt condolences. To lose one's near and dear especially our parents is a great irreparabe loss. But cheer uo dear, your dad is there always smiling and guiding you. He will be there for the three of you. I too lost my dad a few years back. I was the apple of his eye. But now whenever I feel lonely or I feel that I need him, he is there. I feel his presence near me, guiding me advicing me and consoling me. So dad is not gone. Take care of your dear mother. Dad also lives through her.
    lakshmi

9. rajivenugopal

rajivenugopal Platinum IL'ite

dear jaya,
    hearty condolences n prayers 4 ur family.
    raji

10. vijikrishnan

vijikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Helo,
    My condolences and prayers for your family.
    Pl. takecare of your mother. No wards can make her calm. But you daughters must make her to give strength to bear the loss.
    viji