My cutie little boy arrived

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by meena_arun, Oct 12, 2008.

1. meena_arun

meena_arun Senior IL'ite

Hi Frens,

I delivered a baby boy on October 1st through C-section. :):):):) Both me and the baby are doing fine. May god shower him with abundance of his blessings and Let God bless him with all the best things in life. So be it.

Here is the birth story of my little boy. I got pain on Sep 29th night. We went to the hospital, but i was only 3 cm dialated.We waited till I was 10 cm dialated and fully effaced. But during the pushing stage the baby's head got stuck inbetween and we had to go for an unplanned C-section.
    But I am happy that the baby was delivered safely. I have a little bit of pain in the incision area and I have a little back ache. Hope all the pain goes away as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    Meena

2. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Congrats on the arrival of your baby boy! May God shower His choicest blessings on your Son. What have you named him?

Enjoy every moment of motherhood..... :thumbsup

3. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Congrats.....................i think by this time your pain would have reduced 90% after seeing your baby's face, a mother forgets all her pains...............Take care of your health.................of course your baby too............

May the divine power protect you both and also keep you in good health................