1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"my Cup Of Tea"

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Feb 25, 2008.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Prabha ma'am,

Thank you so much for your wishes and kind support :bowdown. My pleasure increases every time I write back to all the wishes and prayers that my fellow ILites shower on me. The concept of "synergy" am experiencing now when it comes to bountifulness of our meeting!!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Aishu ma'am !!

Thank you very much for your kind words and support.

Very true. Indeed the day was great and I felt the afternoon hours were longer:wink: than the routine and my clock ticked very slowly :-D (though it failed to bonk:confused2:). Lasting memories with fresh fragrance flavored our day !!

All the very best for you ma'am. Our prayers and wishes.:kiss

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Sumeru ma'am, :welcome

To say frankly, I will always look onto whether am able to attract at least one new ILite to my threads than my routine, dear most and lovely buddies whom I have "earned" through great "penance". :thankyou2: so much for having dropped in your valuable pearl of feedback. Its a start to treasure a "new relationship" :wink: What say??

Very true ma'am. Really a gift from Almighty's stock !! Thank you for your wishes and prayers.

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

4. RamyaVaradharajan

Oh my lovely dearest Malspie ma'am :kiss:kiss

Thank you so much for your kind words which always flows with tender love and care. Was a little busy with my project and thesis work. Really missed IL and "Sweet most people" like you !! You are always welcomed to my place. Close friends do not need any prior invitation and intimation :wink: What say??

It feels so much to be a part of someone else's feelings. I know the value of your attention and care that you express. Thank you so much for all that you have been and all that "we will continue to be" !!

"You will always remain my sweety".. speaks volumes !! It was your thread that gave a vent to my expressions. I just poured out what all I wanted to and felt having a vacuous mind that evening !! :) So no thanking me for the link. Just thought that it was my duty to bring it out to many more I can. !! :cheers:kiss

Thank you so much for giving a special place in your heart that too topped with sweetness and eliteness my sweety pie !!!! Many more shall we share and may God bless you with all the spirits and energy to rock on the platform with flying colors !!!

Regards with Love
    "Ramya topped with Sweety"Big Laugh:wink:

5. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

You'r most welcome, buddy !!!

I'd love to be your new buddy, but only on one condition and that is - You have to stop calling me " ma'am ", b'cos buddies don't mam each other !!! :biggrin2:

6. RamyaVaradharajan

My dear Meenakshi,

Thank you very much for dropping in your views and wishes dear. Am indeed fortunate enough to share my experience to about 16,000 smart ladies at large; though only a handful respond and cheer me up where ever I am and in what ever state I am. Still waiting to share my experience with those whom I have not !! BowLooking forward for my new venture !!

Thank you once again for your sweet words da!!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most "Sumeru" !!!! agreed :wink::queen

Thank you very much for your sweet little feedback. It will be treasured always and remembered too !! May our relationship last longer in this serene community at large !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Ramya dolloped with Sweety,

The bond strengthens ... Yes..My 2centsMy 2centsMy 2centsMy 2centsMy 2centsMy 2cents

9. RamyaVaradharajan

Dearest Malspie ma'am,:kiss

Thank you very much for your kind words. (Y)OUR cents will be well preserved, deep in the locker of my heart. :thankyou2::2thumbsup::boo:

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Very well written,Ramya. You have conveyed the simplest and strongest of human emotions- friendship very well. Nithya is very lucky to have a friend like u.