My close buddy is......

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Aug 3, 2008.

My close buddy is.......

1. School friend

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. College friend

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. Neighborhood friend

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. Office friend

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  5. Others

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Poll for 3rd August to 9th August 2008

This week's poll topic celebrates friendship to mark the Friendship Day.

Who is your close buddy ?

is this week's poll question. Is it your school friend that you are still close to and still in touch to share your achievements and disappointments?
    Did you meet your best friend in college?
    You and your best friend grew up in the same colony, in the same neighborhood living next doors?
    Or your best friend is whom you work with in the same office and with whom you share all your ups and downs.

You can share about your best friend here in this thread. We are looking forward to meeting your best friend in this virtual world through your posts.

2. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

My close buddy is my husband...though we r husband n wife from past 5 yrs ,still we r best friends as before marriage...

Skavi

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Laxmi
    Everytime I reply to one of your polls I choose an option that is not there.
    My husband is my only best friend and close buddy.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Office Friend

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

My close buddy is my college friend. Her name is SubbuLakshmi "Subbu" in short...The best and closest i had ever had and will ever have...

6. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

My closest buddy is my younger sister and my school friend.

7. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

My Husband for sure...

8. keer212

keer212 New IL'ite

My vote is "My Hubby"
    I would say we are close friends who shares everything joy, sorrow, silly things, funny comments, stupid fights, sweet nothings with each other.......
    I love him first as a good friend then as a husband.....

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

We are set of 5 - myself and 2 from school ( from KG) , so three of us joined in college and got another 2 friends who became very very close to us , all of us are very close to each other till this date , with God's grace, now all of us are here in chennai and used to chat daily, meet atleast once in a month will go for outing / shopping / dinner , and of 3 of them are working and in good job, and they all shower me with surprise gifts and ofcourse ,unconditional love too

Iam ver proud to tell their names here , they are N.SRIPRIYA and S,CHITRA from school and KALPANA AND SRIPRIYA G. from college........dear friends, I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH.....I shld THANK GOD :bowdown to have friends like you......:-D:yes:, they are everything for me and part of my life

And apart from that, i have other friends in school , college, my ex-job, typewriting institute, computercentre, gym, beauty parlour, walking, neioghbour and now in IL and everywhere TRUST ME iam maintaining good relationship with all of them, so even al of these friends are very close to me, they will do anything for me and me too for them....

10. preethi rao

preethi rao New IL'ite

Its my friend Rani.

Here i wud like to search fr my school friend named Gomathi.A. Her place is at Aannur near Coimbatore. I do not have her add/phone no. with me. but these days i think about her & fmly a lot.

If she is anywhere here in Indus group, hope she replies. She studied at GRG Marticulation, Coimbatore, college Krishnammal college, Coimbatore.