My chweet sai

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by muyalkutti, Apr 3, 2013.

1. muyalkutti

muyalkutti Silver IL'ite

I feel like sharing my experience with you all today.

I was living in a condo for more than 10yrs. Whenever We feel like moving to a house, we bought a house the moment i have to move i did not feel like moving out from condo so we rented the house we bought. Then we bought the 2nd house the same story repeated. 10 months back due to some valid ( valuable )reason we had to move out to a different city and i didn't have any other choice other than staying in a house. With in a week of moving into a new home, i was very Much depressed and cried all the time.( believe me human mind is the weirdest of all) one saturday morning got up from the bed with tears in my eyes came downstairs and looking the rain drops in the backyard suddenly i saw some soft movement in the corner..oh my there was a beautiful lovely wild bunny hopping around. I felt like i saw saibaba in this beautiful lovely creature. I named him/ her no idea Sai. Pleasant surprise that chweety is living in my backyard ( actually i feel i'm staying in his place) and sometimes he brings couple of his friends and playing in my backyard.It was a wonderful feeling to see all these free will souls. when i'm writing this i'm seeing this softy eating the grass and stretching his body. Now i don't want to move out of this house. I'm getting used to living in a house. It brings me lot of happiness and peace to my little world. By the way I got a lovely kiss from Dolphin last month when I went on a vacation to caribbean island.( In my childhood I always blabber that i' m going to have a dolphin as my pet- weirdo right) I'm thanking the entire universe for these beautiful priceless moments.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
    2 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:wow: Thankyou Muyalkutti sister for sharing, No wonder your username is also framed from within you.

Wish you could have shared this in Spiritual forum, sairam

1 person likes this.
  3. muyalkutti

muyalkutti Silver IL'ite

Thank you Saisakthi Sister for reading it. In future I"ll definitely post it in Spritual forum.

4. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

Hi Muyalkutti,

After reading your post happy to know that you are happy with little SAI in your little world. Wishes for many happiness to pour into your life.

1 person likes this.
  5. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Hi Mutyalkutti,

It is a refreshing post.we had a bunny last year and kids used to feed carrots.Even when we planted the carrots we used to leave them for the Bunny and not solely for us .It used to hide under the trampoline .so shy he was.
    These days I could not see himmuch.May be I shall start practising leaving carrots outside.

So sweet of you naming him Sai.I shall copy you:)