1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my childhood is a curse

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pavithra55, May 21, 2010.

1. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Dear Pavithra,

I know how it will be missing dads love, as Prettina said not everybodys childhood is best even though they had dad, some may miss their love, I am one of them. My dad had stroke when I was 6 years old, his mind also got affected, He did his Mtech in 1970s but he lost his originality and mental capacity, he finished his govt service somehow. but we missed his strength, his moral support, his guidance as a dad. My mother took leading role in family even though my father was bread earner. so many hurdles, so many ups and downs. even today with famiy problems at moms house, I feel how it would be when my father can stand as a family head and answer to society.

Also as Yamini said, some will have painful childhood but better married life, and some will have good childhold but bad married life, its not in our hands, we have to take it as it comes.

cheer up!!

Sujatha.

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  2. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Hi Pavithra,

I can relate to your situation. My dad doesn't support us and I know the pain you suffered. Always my closed ones advice me "You suffered so much in your first part of your life [Childhood] so your future is going to be very happy" At that time, I smiled at them. But that is true. I am so happy now. My future DH takes care of me like a kid.

You will have a happy future ahead. Best wishes dear!!! :cheers

3. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi lalitha akka even my mom name is lalitha only. thanx for your encouraging words. thanx alot

4. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi Prettina, thanx again for your hearty wishes.

5. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi viji maa. thank you very much for your supporting words and ill surely not worry anymore since i have been blessed by you all. thanx alot

6. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi skalluri. sorry to know about dad. your dad atleast was living with you but i hardly could see my dad. am really thankful for you for posting a reply. thanx alot for your encouraging words. god bless your family

7. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi mithy232
    i know how much pain even you must have suffered. thank god your blessed with a nice soulmate. may god shower his blessings on you the same way. thanks for replying :)

8. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Pavitra my hugs to you, you have come out to be a lovely and successful girl, and that all that matters now, look froward, a whole wonderful life calling you to achieve your potential.
    Many children go through hell even with both parents--cannot even speak it out because of delicacy or hurt---you are a lucky girl all your tears, your mothers cries ,and your grandparent support have built you a strong and grateful girl---give your best to the world---dont feel for the father who has no feeling for you, you are not alone---------god provided it----no one can have everything----some suffer in childhood, some young age, some middle age some old age it keeps going on.

9. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Pavithra,

Its nice that you have come to terms with your situation. I'm sure you will a beautiful future and also you could understand and help children in similar situation.

and I completely agree with Prettina,

10. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hi Pavithra,

It was a heart-wrenching post, reading about your childhood

Now I understand why were salute mothers by celebrating Mother's Day. It must have been tough on her, looking after you and giving so much love that you did not feel the lack of anything

It is natural that one seeks a father's love at any age, I think you coped very well with the situation... don't blame your childhood, there are children whose fathers just provide for their needs without showing any affection or love towards them.

Wish you all the best for the future, dear

Bhavani Maa walks with you!

Love,
    Padma